Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else want to get in on the MWT Raffle? All proceeds are going to help fund the December Youth/Disabled Pheasant Hunt as well as future MWT hunts. The winner will receive a $50 Cabelas gift certicate. Entries are $10 each, each $10 will get you another entry into the drawing. Presently, one has a VERY good chance of winning, your odds are excellent!

U2U me for details, or check the other posts in this forum.

Thanks!!

Folks, this really isnt about winning a gift certificate, its about helping out this FINE organization!

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
whats going to be the deadline

·
Under appreciated
90,285 Posts
[rquote=1486441&tid=103721&author=Rebel]how many entries?[/rquote]
I'd sure like to know that when I buy a raffle ticket also. :hysterical::hysterical:

Kev... I'll be in for two chances. U2U :cheers:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[rquote=1486465&tid=103721&author=Rebel]Most raffles ive ever known of folks are honest in that how many tickets:

a. will be sold max
b. how many sold currently

:cheers:[/rquote]

a. i wont know until Dec 5.
b. not nearly enough. i dont have an exact figure.
sure hope i answered ya :cheers:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
I've got $20.00 for ya Kevin........ and if Urbanhunter draws my name, it goes back to the kitty for the next name.......:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1487532&tid=103721&author=mrb]I've got $20.00 for ya Kevin........ and if Urbanhunter draws my name, it goes back to the kitty for the next name.......:cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

Thanks mrb, we really appreciate it !! :cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,166 Posts
Bet I could dig up a 10 spot for ya Kevin. Let me know where to send it.

My name comes out, have a drawing for all MWT youth that want to enter & give it to the winner.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,980 Posts
Kevin,

I just made a 20 dollar paypal payment for this fundraiser. You and MRB each have a u2u to make sure the donation gets to the right place.

·
Under appreciated
90,285 Posts
Dangit... I forgot to send my moolah.
I'll get it sent here in a couple days.

·
19,584 Posts
I'm in for $20

[rquote=1488068&tid=103927&author=pinwheel]My name comes out, have a drawing for all MWT youth that want to enter & give it to the winner.[/rquote]

Same goes for me...

Let me know where to send the $20.

·
Under appreciated
90,285 Posts
Soon as my paypal dealy goes through, I'll send my dollas bro.

Thanks again for organizing Knockem.... not easy to do and muchly appreciated bro. :eek::

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.