Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had our pheasant hunt this morning. What a beautiful morning it was ! We had approx 10 Youth/Disabled hunters, all eager to go by 8:30. After a brief, but very extensive, Safety meeting, we headed out the short distance to the fields. Good flying birds, they really held tight to the cover, until the handler sent his lab in to do the flushing honors.

Thanks to all the hunters, who came out and made this a very special event. And thanks! to all the helpers, you really helped everything run smoothly! I know we had some illnesses runnng through our ranks, been a tough season for sure. We'll do this again, and hopefully everyone will be able to make it.

I only have a few pics, taken with my phone, but we had a photographer with us, who I'm sure will have plenty of pictures to add. Thanks Nicole, Small Impressions Photography, for helping out!!

A SPECIAL THANK YOU GOES OUT TO GREG, OWNER OF QUAIL CREEK GAME FARM ! GREG HELPED MAKE ALL THIS POSSIBLE, AND IS A TRUE FRIEND AND SUPPORTER OF MWT. IF YOU PLAN ON BIRD HUNTING THIS SEASON, PLEASE GIVE GREG A HOLLER, HE'LL TAKE REALLY GOOD CARE OF YOU.

[file]83956[/file] [file]83957[/file] [file]83958[/file] [file]83959[/file] [file]83960[/file]

[Edited on 12-12-2009 by knockemdeadd]

[Edited on 12-13-2009 by knockemdeadd]

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
:claphands::claphands::claphands::cheers::cheers: Good stuff my man.. Thanks for stepping up to this and help MWT provide this event......... :woot::woot::claphands:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Knockemdeadd,
Looks like You had a good turnout !! Too bad Adam was sick & that I had to work !! We'll do Our best not to miss the next 1 !!
Cat

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
Awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:eek:: Thanx to KED and all involved for putting this on for MWT! Awesome stuff, guys! :claphands::claphands:

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Excellent ,,guys and gals both participants and workers. I see new faces in those pics,,and thats a good thing. Looks like there was some killage taking place too.:eek::

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
It was a blast. It was definatly fun seeing the smilling faces on the kids faces. Befor the birds flying and after werds.

Thank you Knockemdead and every one else who worked to make today happen. Also thank you to Greg owner of Quail Creek Game Farm, you and your staff made todays event extra comfortable. I not saying that just becuase he is a fellow Marine.

There was 3 youth there who it was there first time shoting a shotgun. With alot of advise and encouregment they got to shot clays and at birds. Where else then at a MWT event can stuff like that happen?

Clap hands to MWT members and staff.

·
Registered
21,280 Posts
Good job Knock'em and company. :claphands: :2thumbsup:

[file]83997[/file]

[Edited on 12-13-2009 by Gamegetter]

[file]83999[/file]

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,051 Posts
Good job everyone. Way to step up to the plate & getter done.:claphands::claphands::claphands::eek::

·
Former Chicken Man
20,153 Posts
Looks like everyone had a good time, and from looking out my window this morning the weather seemed perfect. :cheers:

G

·
Could that be "No Show Joe" that I have circled in blue

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

:cheers:

[Edited on 12-13-2009 by looking_for_guns]

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
Looks like a good turnout! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

G

·
[rquote=1508437&tid=105167&author=knockemdeadd]No, that is Flash64's son, Josh. :cheers:[/rquote]That MAN is a 15 year old boy :hysterical:

·
27,514 Posts
:eek::

Wish we could have made it, but I had to work. Hopefully we can make the next one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts