MWT CATFISH ROUNDUP OFFICIAL RECORDS

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by Hannibal, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    Largest Flathead- -2007, Coyotehunter, 48 pounds, caught on a goldfish

Largest Blue Cat-- 2009, *Pointerman*, 27 pounds, caught on a greenie
    *-- unofficial weight, Pointer cleaned him before we could verify the weight. .....:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Largest Channel Cat-- not sure

Largest Flathead daily limit--2009, Mr Hannibal, 62 pounds

Heaveist weight total for a Roundup-- 2009, 350 pounds

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Now what we have all been wanting to see in writing:

The biggest smack talker is.....................................................

Serioulsy though, Congrats boyz, sounded a like a real good time:2thumbsup:

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    The most HUMBLED fisherman on a Roundup????

FISHSHOOTER......:D:D:D:D

5. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1283686&tid=89802&author=Mr_Hannibal]The most HUMBLED fisherman on a Roundup????

FISHSHOOTER......:D:D:D:D[/rquote]

Whipped by a 22 pounder, wasn't exactly humbled, just danged unlucky.

Don't mind being whipped, but I've tossed back bigger fish

Ohhhh and who had the most broken drops, or trotlines over the week, seems everyone but me was having a little trouble with that :stirpot:

6. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    don't worry fishy someday, you may get to run with the big boys. when you grow up and learn how to fish:D

7. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Not to bad I reckon for a bunch of old farts trying to run lines:DFishy I'm sorry I let you down man, and you had to take ol Yote, them folks North of I-70 sometimes I just don't understand:claphands::claphands:

In all honesty congrats on a good week :cheers::cheers:

8. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1283699&tid=89802&author=coyotehunter]don't worry fishy someday you may get to run with the big boys when you grow up and learn how to fish:D[/rquote]

Ohh we'll see what happens next year :thinking:

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    Unlucky---maybe
    Whipped--you bet
    Tossed back bigger fish-- not on a Roundup
    Broken drops-- had a couple, must have been 60 pounders, we'll have Parker get stronger line next year.........:D:D:D

10. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1283702&tid=89802&author=Mr_Hannibal]Unlucky---maybe
    Whipped--you bet
    Broken drops-- had a couple, must have been 60 pounders, we'll have Parker get stronger line next year.........:D:D:D[/rquote]

LOL well I never had a broken drop or a main line, lakers don't use big enough equipment :roll2:

11. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Sounds like y'all had a great time, regardless who did & didn't score! :woot:

12. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Hey I didn't see a record for largest fire-Brike (undisputed champion)

Most stiches needed (Lonnie)

Most graceful backwards fall (Yote)

Biggest Fish Lost (Yote)

And I'm sure a few more records that are far more interesting than half those ya got :hysterical:

13. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1283706&tid=89802&author=fishshooter][rquote=1283702&tid=89802&author=Mr_Hannibal]Unlucky---maybe
    Whipped--you bet
    Broken drops-- had a couple, must have been 60 pounders, we'll have Parker get stronger line next year.........:D:D:D[/rquote]

LOL well I never had a broken drop or a main line, lakers don't use big enough equipment :roll2:[/rquote]now ,now i think i remember a couple of hooks off

14. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    best monkey foot tree climber----Fishshooter....:claphands:

best story teller feeder of BS--- Fishshooter...:claphands:

15. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1283717&tid=89802&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1283706&tid=89802&author=fishshooter][rquote=1283702&tid=89802&author=Mr_Hannibal]Unlucky---maybe
    Whipped--you bet

LOL well I never had a broken drop or a main line, lakers don't use big enough equipment :roll2:[/rquote]now ,now i think i remember a couple of hooks off[/rquote]

Just one of that line that we retied for you, and that was using your staging, which ait worth a hoot, the end frayed and then the knot slipped

16. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    yah know maybe we ought to buy him a book on HOW TO FISH .he is good with bs and climb a tree though:D

17. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1283719&tid=89802&author=Mr_Hannibal]best monkey foot tree climber----Fishshooter....:claphands:

best story teller feeder of BS--- Fishshooter...:claphands:[/rquote]

neither record is of much importance, and I gotta dispute the second one :stirpot:

I think them boys camping up from us would use me to mop the floor and then beat me again for leaving a waxy yellow build up :whiteflag:

18. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1283720&tid=89802&author=fishshooter][rquote=1283717&tid=89802&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1283706&tid=89802&author=fishshooter][rquote=1283702&tid=89802&author=Mr_Hannibal]Unlucky---maybe
    Whipped--you bet

LOL well I never had a broken drop or a main line, lakers don't use big enough equipment :roll2:[/rquote]now ,now i think i remember a couple of hooks off[/rquote]

Just one of that line that we retied for you, and that was using your staging, which ait worth a hoot, the end frayed and then the knot slipped [/rquote]ah yes pup fishy never ever is your fault:hysterical:

19. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Glad you're seeing things my way, you put that line back out be sure and burn the ends on them drops :claphands:

20. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    i always do,of course i know how to fish:D