Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mwa Central Chapter is having a gun raffle for a Benelli Montefeltro Super 90 12ga. Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25. It will be given away at our Aug.12, 2006 sporting clays shoot and fish fry. contact me or any Central Chapter member. Thanks and have a great day xx75-Billy Bridges

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tickets for the 3rd annual MWA sporting clays shoot and fish fry are now available. They are $40 individual, $65 couple and $15 youth. It will be held at Cedar Creek Rod and Gun Club on Aug. 12, 2006. There will be a silent auction and the gun raffle. Ticket includes the meal and a round of sporting clays. It will be a great time for all. Have a great day xx75-Billy Bridges-- contact me or any central chapter member for tickets to the shoot or for the gun.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tickets still available for the gun and for the shoot. Anyone interested e-mail me. Thanks and have a great day xx75-Billy Bridges

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Beanpile, We've sold several. Only had 300 to start but still have some so how many do you want. If I can get rid of them then I can quit put it on here. Thanks and have a great day xx75-Billy Bridges

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.