MWA Central Chapter crappie get together

Discussion in 'Fishing General' started by xx75, Mar 15, 2006.

1. xx75

xx75 Active Member

The Missouri Waterfowl Association Central Chapter is having a crappie get together at Truman Lake on April 29th. We'll be leaving out of the marina about 7 a.m. We have a small meeting just before we leave and one when we get back so as to make sure everyone is back safe. We would like to invite everyone to join us there. Have a great day xx75-Billy Bridges:cheers:

2. caf4

caf4 Active Member

Feb 26, 2004
    St. Charles, MO
    I'll be on Truman that weekend fishing for those little buggers myself...

3. xx75

xx75 Active Member

come by and see us. Hope you do good. Have a great day xx75-Billy Bridges

4. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Hmmmmm, won't be much crappie fishing that weekend until at least after 1:00 p.m. Order of the day will be Turks, shrooms, and then crappie. Hope ya have a good time XX75:eek:

MoBowman ```---------->

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    good luck will be a chasin them turk birds and campin :cheers:

6. xx75

xx75 Active Member

Anyone that would like to stop by we will have a short meeting at the restrooms by the parking lot. That way it will be simple to find us. Everyone is invited. Get that turkey early and go fishing on saturday. Good luck to all. Have a great day xx75-Billy Bridges

7. xx75

xx75 Active Member

The meeting time has been moved up to 6 a.m. for anyone that is interested in coming to the get together. We'll meet at Sterret Creek Marina on Truman Lake in the parking lot next to the restrooms. Hope to see some from this board there. Have a great day xx75-Billy Bridges

8. xx75

xx75 Active Member

Turkeys are done. 1 for me 22 1/2 lb, 10 1/2 in beard, 1 in spurs and 1 for my son-in-law his first 20 1/2 lb 10 in beard and 1 in spurs. Now we can fish this weekend. Hope to see some from this board there. Good luck hunting and fishing. xx75-Billy Bridges