Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, could I please get your recommendations for Turkey hunting with a Muzzleloader, what type gun? Please keep it on the less expensive side since I need to get permission from the CFO, wife!
:pop:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I have a CVA Optima that I just bought a shotgun barrel for. I was very impressed with the way it shot. The shotgun barrel was $130 and I bought the rifle for $190. It is a great combo and cleans very easily.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I have seen the Knight TK inline shotgun for around 300 bucks...composite stock, blued barrel....that bottle choke puts up some amazing patterns...

Austin and Halleck is also making an inline shotgun now too, but I'd bet it's a bit higher priced....

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
My gun is a Pedersoli, double barrel 12ga, sidelock. You can buy it from Cabela's and Dixie Gun Works for starters. It has screw in chokes also. Back when I bought mine, I paid near half of what they are going for in Cabela's these days!!! This gun is a blast, my favorite in the safe!!!

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
I have a White I like real well.Plus I have a CVA Double Barrel I haven't gotten a Turkey with yet but I Love the Gun.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin likes his Pea Shooter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.