Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my situation:

I have tagged a buck with my "any deer" firearms tag.

I wish to shoot a doe with my antlerless firearms tag during doe season or ML season....no problems there

I also wish to have my bow in my hands for ML season...I know that if you kill a deer with your bow during gun season it must be tagged with a gun tag. Does the same rule apply during ML season?

Note: I wouldnt be carrying both the bow and ML at the same time as i believe that to be illegal...

·
Registered
32,514 Posts
[rquote=1482816&tid=103675&author=mobapkid84]heres my situation:

I have tagged a buck with my "any deer" firearms tag.

I wish to shoot a doe with my antlerless firearms tag during doe season or ML season....no problems there

I also wish to have my bow in my hands for ML season...I know that if you kill a deer with your bow during gun season it must be tagged with a gun tag. Does the same rule apply during ML season?

Note: I wouldnt be carrying both the bow and ML at the same time as i believe that to be illegal...[/rquote]

No, bow season is open during ML season so you can tag it with your Archery tags. As far as carrying the ML and the Bow at the same time, I don't know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.