Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I was pretty happy with my 2x7x33s. One is on a very hard kicking 54cal ML carbine and the other was on my NULA 50cal smokeless which can rock you pretty hard too. I upgraded to a Vortex Razor HD LH 2x10x40 at a smoking deal or i would have kept it.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
If you got time watch for a better sale on the Sightron S-TAC 2x10x32. Its currently $299 and Sightron makes some sweet glass. They have great customer service and dont outsource production. They own their assembly plants. Ive seen the MeoPro 3x9x40 for close to that price too. Its basically a old Zeiss Conquest 3x9x40. They were both made in the same USA factory and the glass is great.

Meopta makes a nearly identical scope of Cabelas. Its made in the same plant as the old Zeiss and Meopro line.
https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-instinct-hd-rifle-scope

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
@Reflex I really haven't thought of a $$ price yet..one of those bourbon's I mentioned to you is much more enticing that $$$ right now. if you cant find those then I might think on a $$ or just keep it for later.
If this falls through and Reflex doesn't want it, I might be up for a trade. I have some booze.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts