Must be frog season

Discussion in 'Small Game' started by coyotehunter, Jun 20, 2017.

1. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Seen some pictures on facebook last week a guy took his nephew out to the local creeks and got them some frogs for supper:D

I thought, boy I wonder how long before the gw shows up because you know that's not gonna take long before he does. lmao

2. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I don't think a different time zone will cover that gap. :D

3. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Guess he could try, but since he was in between your place and my place I doubt it will work:D

4. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    You didn't snitch on him did you?

Nobody likes a snitch.:shrug:

5. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Nope not my job, I figure if he was silly enough to post it he was a goner anyways.:rolleyes:

6. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Still Poaching!

oneshot

7. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    And I figured you were calling child protective services on ph Hunter by now for not putting sunscreen on his kid when he clearly did. :rolleyes:

8. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Maybe, maybe not, how did I know if it was a picture from last year or this year. To many variables to make for me if it was legal or not.

My aunt retired from Mdc and ran the poaching hot line for years if it was true some xwife, xgirlfriend ,friend , brother, sister , cousin or neighbor will turn him according to her , lol

9. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    I can verify the accuracy of that statement. The ex tried to raise a stink over me killing a hen turkey with the kids..............IN THE FALL!!

10. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I couldn't tell that he did..:rolleyes:..I was just going by her rosy red cheeks in the photo. Just an observation.

11. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    Dang wimmen folk are a vindictive lot :D

12. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    No rosie cheeks on the first two photos that were clearly taken at the end of the day. Just a closer observation.

13. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Does it really matter? The kid had fun and was plum worn out having fun with Dad!

:smiley:

14. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    You ain't just whistlin Dixie. Course it coulda had something to do with a smart azz comment I made after the third time she called the Sheriffs on me without me taking a ride with them, and I told her that if she ever wanted to see me have to do some explainin, she might wanna consider calling a Game Warden next time. I kinda thought thst was funny for about two seconds and then immediately refretted it.:D

15. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    If it didn't matter, then it really didn't need to be said then did it? Could have just trusted the man to take care of his own kids. I know I would have taken it as an accusation.

16. killmode

killmode Deplorable member

Opened the 15th in Illinois...

17. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    In that case.....I apologize for what you considered an accusation.

:smiley:

18. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
  19. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    LOl yeah a long time ago , I shot a turkey in the fall with my bow . I hung it on the railing of the front porch and went in and called my dad to to see if he would take a picture of it for me , since I was recently divorced.
    He said he would be there in about thirty minutes. So in about 15 minutes a knock on the door,i answered and there stood a gw said a neighbor called and said I had a illegal turkey hanging on my railing .
    He said nothing illegal about that bird and left:D

There was only three houses on the street then and two of them were at work and it just so happened the one that was home was friends with the exwife. I kinda figure it was her lmao.

20. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    Cut out of the same mold. Lol.