Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any mudjackers out there or anybody that recently had work done? I have a driveway that needs picked back up from settling. Guessing it's 20ft wide (two car garage single door) and probably 10 ft deep that needs to be slowly lifted from zero up to about 3 inches getting into the garage where it has dipped. Anybody have a ball park on prices, internet is kinda everywhere on prices as low as 500 and as much as 3k does that sound right?

Thanks for any info rrman

·
Land buying addiction
13,497 Posts
I ripped mine out and poured a new one. It wasn't cost effective to have it mud jacked. I have picked up slabs with the skid loader and filled under them with concrete. It worked well but it wasn't a huge section.

·
5,619 Posts
Have only mudjacked on specialty concrete that tear out and re-pour would be near impossible. Like stamped/exposed ag. If its a regular looking concrete drive with broom finish just tear out and re-pour.

·
Registered
713 Posts
20×10=200÷54=4 yards should be plenty=460$(roughly).If you can do the work yourself.Make sure you drill pins and rebar where new slab attaches to garage.Don't think you'll have anyone to come and mud jack it for less then that.For around 1000$someone should do that.Not a big job,may not be able to get anyone...

·
2,419 Posts
Company I used this summer had $850 minimum on mudjacking which got you up to 2 yards of material. $250 per yard after that. I have a pretty long drive with a 3 car side entry garage so tear out and repour was going to be over $15k.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
844 Posts
Thanks but I'm sure they are too far away as I'm in nw Missouri, suppose to of had a guy come out yesterday to give me a quote but don't think he made it out, hopefully I'll hear something today
My apologies, I thought I saw where it said monituae county.

I do know however he covers a large geographical area and might be willing to go that way, or I can at least ask for you.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My apologies, I thought I saw where it said monituae county.

I do know however he covers a large geographical area and might be willing to go that way, or I can at least ask for you.
I wouldn't worry about it, small job for somebody to travel 3 or 4 hours for. I'm sure I will hear something from the local guys thanks for the info though

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got a quote today lifting the driveway up 4 inches 20ft wide 10ft long, picking up the sidewalk a couple inches, fixing all the cracks and power washing all concrete for 1000 even and he's doing it tomorrow afternoon sounds like a hell of a deal

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's the after not sure I have a before but both were dipped about 4 inches and they brought them both back to normal. The driveway itself took 5 tons of filler to get it back to right, the sidewalk they were drilling holes and part of the walk shattered so they ripped out the bad and repoured new

Attachments

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,767 Posts
Looks good!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts