MU Basketball

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by blevely, Feb 6, 2006.

1. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Well my intentions were to go to the sports show at hearnes, but I asked a guy what was going on over at the Arena and he told me MU was playing OU in ladies basketball. My wife is from Oklahoma and had been wanting to see that game and this nice couple gave us some tickets for free so we went to the game.

I have to tell ya'll I really hate basketball with a passion but I truly enjoyed myself and my wife was just happy as can be which made it even better. And to make it even better OU won(I feel some cyber butt chewing coming on for that).

We waited outside the arena for lil' bit to see if the nice folks that gave us the tickets wanted to go to dinner(kind of made reference to that jokingly when they gave us the tickets, if OU wins we buy) never did see them again. But I certainly do appreciate it and the fact that there are still some good people out there. It really made my weekend.
  2. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    COOL! Sometimes its hard to find good people, but if we all keep looking, we'll find 'em!

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Good folks are out there, definitely.

Glad you had a good time!