Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
18,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MrMurph and Bucksguns are the lucky winners!!!! The winning numbers were 77 (mrb's pick), 33 (crystals pick). So I will u2u you both to get it all set up. I figure it is best to come up the evening of the 2nd if that works, but if not then anytime on the 3rd will work too.

If you have any portable heaters bring them for the condo's and if you have a doublebull bring that too for a quick set up if needed. :cheers:

Congrats!!!

·
King of Callaway
42,639 Posts
:rock:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Congrats to the kids!!!! There are some bruisers in the area for sure, especially if you go a few miles north of Mercer. ;) :peepwall:

Great gesture guys!!!!

·
Registered
18,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's closest over or under, unless two people are side by side and the under gets it, I did not clarify that very well to start with and should have put in there the closest wins over or under. :cheers:

·
17,685 Posts
Congrats now go :sniper: some deer:cheers::cheers::cheers:

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

:dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Congrats to the two winners cant wait to see the pics. I just want to thank you guys again for such a wonderful offer. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Awesome! It's our first time on here today and we just saw this. Dalton sitting right beside me and we are both very excited! Thanks to the folks involved!

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
Originally posted by sparkie124
Congrats to the two winners cant wait to see the pics. I just want to thank you guys again for such a wonderful offer. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Ditto! :claphands::claphands::claphands::bowing:

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
Congrats to the lucky ones! Can't wait to see pics and read the story......:banana:

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
Well I'm sad kaleb didn't win but its all good! Good luck to the winners and great gesture letemgrow! Now I'm working on gettin kaleb and his dad down to my place

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Awesome deal. Congrats to the two winners, and thanks again to letemgrow and danimal...:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts