Movie night with the boys!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MWT Community Bulletin Board' started by swmo, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Just got done watching Friday Night Lights (again) with the boys and it's still just good as it was the first time I seen it, almost make's me tear up. Knew it was one of those movie that is a good one to own when it first came out. Not much of a Billy Bob Thorton fan but the movie as a whole is awsome IMHO.

We also watched The Rookie w/ Dennis Quaid (sp?) again for probably the umpteenth time, before it and it's the same way.

All in all a good night of watchin' movies with the boys :cheers:.

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    awesome... friday night lights is def. a good movie..

I spend the night watchin sum duck huntin shows that i recorded..

3. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    I watched Mythbusters with the wife. Did you know if you created a virtual cylinder around the Eifel Tower, the air inside the cylinder would weigh more than the tower itself? Hmmmm? :eek:

4. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    I watched that too. How you like the one about catching a bullet with your teeth?

5. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Don't think I'll be trying that any time soon!

6. pa_yote_hunter

pa_yote_hunter New Member

Oct 15, 2005
    Polk County, MO
    Glory Road is another great sports movie

7. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I watched Flight 93....movie about the plane that went down in Pa. on 9-11.......it'll make you mad!!!

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I like that myth busters.. pretty cool.

9. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    Last night I finally watched Saw. Pretty good movie. Now I can't wait to see part 2. Just hope it doesn't inspire someone to play games like that in real life.

10. Wicked movie aint it :eek:. Haven't seen the 2nd one but hear it's just as good, or insane.

11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Yep.. saw is one of those that you have to watch to the very end.. very weird.

You say there is a sequel coming out??

12. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    RT, the sequel, Saw 2, was out in theaters a couple months ago. It should be out on video before too much longer.

I watched Saw 2. WHACKED OUT MOVIE! Made my stomach turn in ways that I'm not used to. And I don't have a weak stomach.