Mountain Lion

Discussion in 'Trail Cam Photos & Pics from the stand' started by KGP, Oct 28, 2010.

1. KGP

KGP Member

Feb 23, 2005
    Maryland Heights, MO
    Friend got these on his trail cam. North of Trenton, MO on what was my in-laws old farm. Looks like a biggen...

2. twn417

twn417 Senior Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Imperial MO
    I think the pic in the OP has been doctored, this is the way it really happened! Just the food chain taking it's natural course folks...would be nice to know who survived this night.

[file]143506[/file]

4. KGP

KGP Member

Feb 23, 2005
    Maryland Heights, MO
    Yea, someone just told me about the pics. He had them mixed in with his other trail cam pics and got me hook, line and sinker.

5. twn417

twn417 Senior Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    Yeah.... its so funny I bet this has been posted 10 times since I signed up 3.5 yeahrs ago. Its always starts the same "my cousins best friends brother-in-law was checking his trail came and.......:eek:

6. twn417

twn417 Senior Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    Yeah.... its so funny I bet this has been posted 10 times since I signed up 3.5 yeahrs ago. Its always starts the same "my cousins best friends brother-in-law was checking his trail came and.......:eek:

7. BioBuck

BioBuck Active Member

I don't know what would be more exciting to find if that was my trail cam pic, the mountain lion or the mule deer :D

:cheers: