Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this camera? I dont know much about trail cams. It's only 80 bucks at Rogers and I want to get one for Christmas. Heres the features.

-4.0 Mega pixels
-Rapid response time captures moving game
-60-day battery life
-45-ft white flash ensures optimal, viewable shots
-Color day and night pictures
-Video clips during the day
-Imprint time, date and camera ID on every photo or video
-Laser and IR aim for quick and precise camera set-up
-Multi-shot pictures (up to 3 shots)
-Weather-resistant, airtight camera housing and seal
-Operates on 6 D-cell batteries (sold separately)
-Easy to operate LCD menu driven display

[file]83349[/file]

=*=ViperSniper=*=

·
Navy/Air Force/Army
17,077 Posts
I have one and like it for the price. Sometimes trigger speed bites me, but overall it's fine if you are targeting a bait pile. If you are on a trail or the like, you may want a faster trigger speed. Pictures are good and I hooked mine to an external car battery for extended life.

·
Registered
13,245 Posts
I got 2..take pretty good pics. Best in its price range

Pics from mine

[file]83354[/file]

[file]83352[/file]

[file]83350[/file]

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
I have 3 and get thousands of pictures per year on them....maybe not as fast as a the trigger on a cuddeback and battery life is only about 60 days when it's warm out, but for the money good cameras. Put em on a salt lick, scrape, or corn pile and you'll be happy.

·
Registered
90 Posts
[rquote=1504208&tid=104936&author=archer66]I have 3 and get thousands of pictures per year on them....maybe not as fast as a the trigger on a cuddeback and battery life is only about 60 days when it's warm out, but for the money good cameras. Put em on a salt lick, scrape, or corn pile and you'll be happy.[/rquote]

I second that.....

·
5,092 Posts
i have four of them. be sure and keep your receipt for the warranty repair because there's a 50/50 chance you'll need it. .02

1 - 9 of 9 Posts