Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Trapper Groupie
7,750 Posts
[rquote=1542881&tid=107290&author=Gakic24]Will it stretch to a 7.5 or 8?:D[/rquote]

Yes,soak it in water,then wear for a day while wet,dont forget to put a wally world bag on first or it may freeze and be hard to take back off,ya dont get out much do ya.:rof2:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
[rquote=1542885&tid=107290&author=Big L][rquote=1542881&tid=107290&author=Gakic24]Will it stretch to a 7.5 or 8?:D[/rquote]

Yes,soak it in water,then wear for a day while wet,dont forget to put a wally world bag on first or it may freeze and be hard to take back off,ya dont get out much do ya.:rof2:[/rquote]

It was a joke...:bored:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I've got 3 grandsons that are starting to ride. I'll take it if no one else does. Can We work out a pony express or ship it? When it warms up some I'll be going through Your way to head to Mark Twain lake.
Thanks Cat

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
[rquote=1547400&tid=107290&author=catmech_99]I've got 3 grandsons that are starting to ride. I'll take it if no one else does. Can We work out a pony express or ship it? When it warms up some I'll be going through Your way to head to Mark Twain lake.
Thanks Cat[/rquote]
If your grandsons are just starting I would consider a full face helmet.Not a whole lot of protection with an old school helmet.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
[rquote=1547529&tid=107290&author=ymurf][rquote=1547400&tid=107290&author=catmech_99]I've got 3 grandsons that are starting to ride. I'll take it if no one else does. Can We work out a pony express or ship it? When it warms up some I'll be going through Your way to head to Mark Twain lake.
Thanks Cat[/rquote]
If your grandsons are just starting I would consider a full face helmet.Not a whole lot of protection with an old school helmet.[/rquote]

Yeah I agree !! They seem to forget their helmets at times & I figured We could leave this 1 in the shed to use at 1 of those moments or when they have company.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.