Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now since we've said Merry Christmas Let;s see what is your most embrassing Christmas moment. Mine is a toss up

1) 1st time being at my inlaws and I flooded there bathroom and stool (which I still hear bout)

2) Time I got alochol posioning from drinking 2 galoons of Crown Royal on Christmas day (which I still hear bout)

Both of these occured on Christmas day:whinging:

·
King of Callaway
42,639 Posts
1.) Grandma gave everyone and envelope with 20 dollars, went around opened on your turn :blah: I open my envelope and there's nothing! The rest of the family thought it was great

2.) I'd been working on an FFA Floriculture Team (flowers) I had been taught to arrange flowers, and a flower shop had hired me for a few busy periods in the past year. One side of the family decided it would be funny to get me all kinda pink things to wear working in the flower shop. The rest of the family once again had quite a laugh at my expense :drunk:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
oh this is easy - 2 nites before christmas I go out on the town run into a nice girl we both hit it off and had some relations then on christmas day at the family gathering she shows up and is a cousin I had never met before:scared::scared:

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Skydogg67
oh this is easy - 2 nites before christmas I go out on the town run into a nice girl we both hit it off and had some relations then on christmas day at the family gathering she shows up and is a cousin I had never met before:scared::scared:
That will leave a mark for sure. But I hope you had fun:peepwall:

·
King of Callaway
42,639 Posts
:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing: I think you're gonna win this one :drunk:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Originally posted by hillbilly
Kinda did , but we never spoke about it anymore- but now it makes me kinda laugh at it.:cheers:

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kinda did , but we never spoke about it anymore- but now it makes me kinda laugh at it.:cheers:

Your not from Fulton are you?:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Originally posted by fishshooter
:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing: I think you're gonna win this one :drunk:
you know young - dumb - and full of %#@
both of us were:cheers:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

Nah - also never lived in Arkansas either:D:D

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: and a double:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: and a double:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
I about fell out of my chair!!!!! :D

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And I thought mine were bad:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
I was at my BIL house and we were all in the living room, he was sick and on medication so he was groggy well he stood up and his brother pulled his pajamas down and to my surprise he wasnt wearing underwear so he was hanging out, and since he was groggy he didnt even realize it for a few seconds he just kinda stared around wondering what everyone was laughing at. It was hilarious

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by marshallgrn
I was at my BIL house and we were all in the living room, he was sick and on medication so he was groggy well he stood up and his brother pulled his pajamas down and to my surprise he wasnt wearing underwear so he was hanging out, and since he was groggy he didnt even realize it for a few seconds he just kinda stared around wondering what everyone was laughing at. It was hilarious
:toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::eek::eek::eek::eek::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
That dont top the cousin breeder above, but it is still funny as crap. Mainly cause it sounds like something that would happen to me.:cheers::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Originally posted by Chad
That dont top the cousin breeder above, but it is still funny as crap. Mainly cause it sounds like something that would happen to me.:cheers::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:
Cousin breeder- :2thumbsup::rof2::rof2::cheers:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Originally posted by Chad
Cousin breeder- :2thumbsup::rof2::rof2::cheers:
Its all good. Just glad to know im not the only one that would have told that story if it had happened to me. Shows a totally lack of pride on both our parts i guess...:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::cheers:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Ya Chad with me you get what you see most of the time and I have no problem with making myself look like a goof- heck I laugh at myself a lot too.:drunk::drunk::drunk:

·
PURE KILLER
37,999 Posts
whoa :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts