Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a 935 or a semi auto that will shoot 3 inch they are wanting to sell? I know there are some on gun broker just seeing if there was anyone on here selling one.

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1482506&tid=103654&author=riverbottomhunter]what you willing to pay for it:D[/rquote]

Im sure its for his buddy, just getting into hunting, college kid, prolly askin for a Christmas present from his folks, with him kicking some in.

Do you have one? Prolly wanting to pay as little as possible, like the rest of us. They dont have much money.....what is it worth ?

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Screw the Mossberg and look for a Stoeger!!! Not much difference in the price...

just sayin

BTW... wont the 935 shoot 3.5"?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
just buy a browning bps 10 gauge problem solved for al hunting incliding elephants...lol:cheers:...i even know a guy that might have one...

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1482701&tid=103654&author=Gakic24]A stoeger that shoots 3.5" camo for $275
Mossy 935 for $425[/rquote]

thank you sir, he's sleeping right now, hard to believe eh, but im sure he'll see this and check into it.

the Rebs had/have 2 Stoegers, fine gun according to them :cheers:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Love my stoeger also..... cycles like loads easily.... Something to think about compared to the mossberg.. Rebel has some thoughts on the Mossy.. He use to own one.
So far so good!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1482716&tid=103654&author=Gakic24]Love my stoeger also..... cycles like loads easily.... Something to think about compared to the mossberg.. Rebel has some thoughts on the Mossy.. He use to own one.
So far so good!!!:cheers:
[/rquote]

so....the Stoeger WILL cycle light loads ? That will be 99% of what he's using it for....he's mezmorized with squirrels right now, and he needs more pellets than the 1 bullet from his .22 has been affording him :whiteflag:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
[rquote=1483118&tid=103654&author=greenheadsmoker613]i really like the m2000 but what is the one that shoots 3.5 gak?[/rquote]

Not sure Danny.... But I was just thinking that the larger chamber might not cycle those like loads like the M2000....
It might be more comparable to the 935....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah he wants it for turkeys ducks and tree rats(eye roll smiley) so the 3in will suit him just fine

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.