Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to pay some bills so I'm selling my 935. This is the semiauto version of Mossberg's 3.5" 12 gauge. This has had less than a dozen shells through it. It's clean, tight and like new. It has the camo stock, fiber optic sights, and LNIB but without the box (the ex burned it when she cleaned out our storage unit). I have some of the accessories that came with it that the new owner will get along with all my extra #4 shotshells. I won't ship this unless it goes to an FFL and the buyer pays any FFL fees otherwise I'll meet anyone for a F2F. I'm in SWMO (Springfield area) and will be happy to meet anyone halfway. I'm asking $385. Have a look at http://www.gunsamerica.com/Search.aspx?T=mossberg 935 and you'll see what a good deal that is.

[Edited on 12/6/2009 by leemozoid]

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
nice guns fer sure and good price.. i have personally seen ducks fall from the sky by the hundreds each year from a similar gun..

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
need help postin em? here's how i been doin it, its REALLY easy....

save to your puter(obviously), i use My Pictures. i been sending them by phone to my email. in my email, i right click on the pic and save to My Pictures.

make your post. on the bottom of the post, theres a spot for attachments. click browse, find the pic( My Pictures), double click on it, click OK, POST REPLY,YOU'RE DONE!!!

if you wanna post more than one pic, keep clicking where it says additional attacHments. more boxes will keep popping up, click browse on each one and select the pic.

try it, you'd be amazed at how easy it is ! :cheers:

·
Original Cafe'Member
1,723 Posts
Ill sell my Mossy 935 in Mossy Oak with Limbsaver fitted recoil pad for $400

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.