Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mossberg 9200 12 GA 3 and 2-3/4 I just recently bought a new Remington 11/87 and have no use for this gun. I have turkey hunted with this gun for the last 8 or 9 years runs like a new one no problems what so ever. It is a synthetic stock that I painted it has a palm swell using RAT Pads just heat up with a heat gun and peel it off. It has a Turkey choke in it and will come with a set of Full, Mod, and Improved choke tube and wrench. I really do not want to deal with shipping if I can but will on your dime. I will take $200.00 for it. I may be interested in some trades, 22-250, 204, or 223 ammo (hunting ammo), 22 Rifles.
Mossberg #3 by ivan robison, on Flickr

Mossberg #2 by ivan robison, on Flickr

Mossberg #1 by ivan robison, on Flickr

· Registered
642 Posts
Mossberg 9200 12 GA 3 and 2-3/4 I just recently bought a new Remington 11/87 and have no use for this gun. I have turkey hunted with this gun for the last 8 or 9 years runs like a new one no problems what so ever. It is a synthetic stock that I painted it has a palm swell using RAT Pads just heat up with a heat gun and peel it off. It has a Turkey choke in it and will come with a set of Full, Mod, and Improved choke tube and wrench. I really do not want to deal with shipping if I can but will on your dime. I will take $200.00 for it. I may be interested in some trades, 22-250, 204, or 223 ammo (hunting ammo), 22 Rifles.

Where are you located?

· Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh okay no mine are reloads I prefer the accuracy of a Reload and not having to wait for a store to get some in stock that's why I reload
I bought 200 reloads from a guy in the KC area and 70 would not close in my bolt action. I really do not need ammo was just hoping a partial trade would help move the gun. I would really be interested in a youth 22 LR for grandkids too.

· Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought 200 reloads from a guy in the KC area and 70 would not close in my bolt action. I really do not need ammo was just hoping a partial trade would help move the gun. I would really be interested in a youth 22 LR for grandkids too.
Would also be interested in a pump 20 gauge 3 inch

· Registered
232 Posts
I understand I actually just got rid of a 22 Cricket for a youth a couple weeks ago but as far as the ones that you got that wouldn't work in your gun that's just the person that reloaded them I actually reload for several different people and can pretty much make any custom round that you want out of the 22-250 or the 223 I've probably got 10 different brands of lead nose and Ballistic tips both in 22 caliber

· Registered
642 Posts

If I committed to buying it, could you meet me in Nevada, Missouri Sunday Around 2:00pm somewhere.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts