24,478 Posts
Yesterday in SE Kansas

Natural material Cuisine Gas Ingredient Wood

Reactions: jmp1463 and tcwild

· Banned
24,478 Posts

· Really? Show me. .
3,483 Posts
I found some every day this week except today and that's only because I didn't go look.

· Banned
11,379 Posts
If that Rtic is new make sure you thorough inspect and use it before warranty is up. I love my Rtics and are a great buy. Out of 3 I have had to send them all back under there short warranty.
Warped lid?

I think it's best to store the lid latched down with plug out. I wonder if some of the warped lids are due to storing in hot garages and not having lid latched. I have the 20 45 and 65. The 20 wasn't sealing so I started to store it like I just said and never an issue since.

· Deplorable member
10,722 Posts
we always called them dog peckers... normally find them at the tail end of the morel season. eat them every year, never been sick... knock on wood :D

· Banned
7,215 Posts
If that Rtic is new make sure you thorough inspect and use it before warranty is up. I love my Rtics and are a great buy. Out of 3 I have had to send them all back under there short warranty.
Thanks, it is. Not giving Yeti any more money. Thought I'd give RTIC a shot. What was the issue with the ones you returned? This is gonna be a truck/work cooler, so I don't wanna baby it. Might need an Orca or Cabelas instead?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.