Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
ingest or inhale ?!!!

:wink4:

Can't wait to get a mess myself. I've been holding off knowning it's a couple of weeks early, but man is it tough not to look !

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
YeeHaw!!:eek: Give me sumpin' ta do in the afternoons the next coupla days.

Jack

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I am ready for a mess myself.

:wave:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
thats it i gonna head out this afternoon:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Being new to this mushroom hunting thing I have a question. Went out the other day and found some about the size of a dime. Will they continue to grow or once they break ground that as big as it gets:confused:

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
I've heard both ways, so I'm curious to the answers to this one also.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I always wanted to know that also. So one year I found some that just popped up and kept an eye on them for two days before picking them. Once they came up they did not grow anymore. And that's what I was always told to.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Two years ago , Ginger and I saw two mushrooms about one inch tall . They were still damp from rising out of the wet soil . I put a stake next to them and checked them for three days . 24 hours later , on the first day after we found them they doubled in size . Day two , no change. Day three , they were starting to dry and I picked them .
I am not saying that this any answer , it is just what happened .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.