Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been messing with Muzzleloading Shotguns the last couple years.When working up a Load I was putting way too much into getting a tight Pattern.One of the ways was to cut back on my Powder.Make the Load Shot heavy.

Worked good killed alot of Game,but some would still keep going.This Spring I kiciked my Powder up.What a difference,Game gets hit,knocks them rolling less Shot in them.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin puts a little Spit in with his Corn Meal for his Pea Shooter.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I love my ML shotgun...but I'm gonna have to take er to the range....had my first bird run away with my meat this past spring....dangit.

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I just wish I had the same confidence in my Double Barrel as I do in my Inline.

Thinking Of taking my Double Barrel Pheasant Hunting.I think that would just be awsome.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin uses Sand for Flies,but its way overkill.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by oneshot 1
Yea I just wish I had the same confidence in my Double Barrel as I do in my Inline.

Thinking Of taking my Double Barrel Pheasant Hunting.I think that would just be awsome.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin uses Sand for Flies,but its way overkill.
I'm going to try mine on pheasants this next winter...I figure if I git one with the BP double, it'll be like a limit with the Benelli!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.