Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are all the cat pics I've gotten so far, all within the last 12 months. Not as impressive as the family pic, but still fairly regular shots.

I used to agree with others, that all the cats would have a bad affect on the bird population. I don't feel that way anymore. I have tons of turkeys, several covey of quail & hear lots of **** pheasants in my neighbors crp.

These first 3 were from last summer

This one had squirrel for lunck

I got this one about a month ago on an IR camera. Was disapointed it wasn't one of my better mp cams.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm all for having some of them trapped. The only condition I will set is that I get choice of 1 for a full body mount.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
I've never seen one of those in the wild...

Real neat pics though!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
great pics...definately an increase in the cat population where I hunt as well

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
I'm all for having some of them trapped. The only condition I will set is that I get choice of 1 for a full body mount.
I don't think that would be a problem. I'll see if I can get ahold of him when the season get closer. I'll have to show him the pics to see if he is interested. Atlanta would be a long drive for him. He uses the pelt money for his elk trip to Colorado every year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.