Moneymaker disses us again

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by Skduckhunt, May 23, 2009.

1. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    atleast he mentions my name..

im a superstar

:claphands:

2. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

I really think that guy has a screw loose....
    He ain't right...

[file]58250[/file]

3. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    Knockemdeadd,

Not you, another member on both boards...

Gakic, I finally agree with you!!!:rock::rock::dancin:

4. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
  5. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    kgpuppydog

I saw that as well sk..

6. I wonder if I can get banned over there for tell him what is up ????

:cheers:

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1273001&tid=89121&author=looking_for_guns]I wonder if I can get banned over there for tell him what is up ????

:cheers:[/rquote]

:D

8. I can't even make a name over there because they are g*y and don't allow yahoo for new reg.

:cheers:

9. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1273008&tid=89121&author=looking_for_guns]I can't even make a name over there because they are g*y and don't allow yahoo for new reg.

:cheers:[/rquote]

its a pita, but it cuts down on the spam

10. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    ahhhh ok.

because, due to my NON-political nature, i have no desire to go to another board, and get into it with anyone who doesnt share our goals.....thats why i havent joined any of them, i feel i have a "home" here, and dont really care about what others say or think of this site. 1 exception, when all that stuff was happening with "that other site"...I kinda felt that some rotten things were about to transpire, and they didnt, so life goes on....

WE KNOW THE TRUTH !!!

as far as MM goes....i'll stand by my earlier comment, he's a LOT different in person. WHY he feels the need to do what he does, heck, I dunno, dont really care...

i DO know one thing though....the more people go over there, to the other sites, and play into his baloney, THE MORE HE GETS OFF ON IT ! SURE, I COULD GO THERE, AND FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, but what good is that gonna do?

if folks over there really CARED, they'd come over here, and form their own opinions, of us. instead, they sit and comment from afar...thats their privelege, i reckon

bottom line: I dont feel its necessary to go there and feed into the rukkus, I KNOW what this place stands for, I've lived it, support it, and thats whats important to me !

11. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    listen guys as soon as they figure out ole multi person is a joke he will be playin by himself again dont go gettin on their site and stirin. they are just mad they arent us. if they did just a half of what we do here huntign would be that much better. its funny how all the other sites bash us and say we are thinned skin well . iam a a 300lb fella that has as thick as skin as anyone of them. they want to throw rocks and talk crap the ones that do and that are on here should be banned from posting here. we are here for the ones that need us the kids and the dissabled not the ones that say we are thinned skin . let them keep talkin crap when they are the ones that are thinned skin it takes a big person to let someone take another hunter out to thier places and see them do what every person on this earth should do.
    they are small minded selfish pepole and they will all meet thier maker soon. you cant go around in life treating and talkin smack on people and think you are going to a good place later in life. for get them selfish jerks and if you post here and then bash us shame on you for that.:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

12. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    Well...... I have always tried to not abuse any other forum or allow the members to do so either. I feel it does nothing to promote hunters nor does it benefit this site. All forums have their format and if it is the way the members like it then why complain to others.... All forum have their own rules and if a member breaks those rules you would think they would be man enough to go on down the road. Why people feel they have a right to be on any forum is way beyond me. They sure don't pay to play and if they don't like it then build their own playhouse and set the rules the way they want to....

It is a shame when some people just can't man up and own their mistakes..

13. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
    i second that sir .our mission here is followed by almost everyone here some just think different and soon they fall out of line and move on. i dont go to any othersite and post i found this place and have been on a few hunts and g2g why would you want to go some where else.we do great things here and i think some are jealous of that. jsut keep fighten the good fight and let the ones who dont fall in place hit the floor .

14. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    I for one struggle with letting someone shoot at me or my friends and turning the other cheek... I am not a troublemaker, but I will stand up when I feel I am being attacked... His BS is just unwarranted and typical of his High school mentality...
    I have said my piece and will go back in my cave till he steps on my toes again..

15. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    sounds like i need to come get me table huh sk . should i bring some bourbon too.:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::cheers::cheers::cheers:

16. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    Let us all just drop this issue and not post negative things on their board.... If you please........ :cheers::cheers:

17. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    is kdog that one dude that came over from the cafe, H20 ?

is it kgdog ?

18. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1273026&tid=89121&author=Skduckhunt]I for one struggle with letting someone shoot at me or my friends and turning the other cheek... I am not a troublemaker, but I will stand up when I feel I am being attacked... His BS is just unwarranted and typical of his High school mentality...
    I have said my piece and will go back in my cave till he steps on my toes again..[/rquote]

i hear ya scott....its hard to argue with ones self though....unless you are a person with multiple personalities(names) huh ?;)