Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks bunches guys for axing me to shoot wiff ya the other day at "In The Sticks!" I learned tons and frankly you may have kept me from flushing 3D shooting down the toilet all together!

Had a great time, like I said, I learned a lot and got to shoot wiff some really fun people!

Look forward to doing it again! :cheers: (if you can put up wiff me that is.)

Thanks again! :wave:

·
5,631 Posts
I guess alwyshntn, droptine, jmmcguire, etc. just weren't good enough company? :whinging::whinging:

:hysterical::withstupid:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where'd I say dat? I din't. I din't say one word about not enjoying shooting wiff you guys. You are starting to :whinging: like a democrat. :bangin: Ain't got time for dis, I gots fish to dress.

:dancin:

·
5,631 Posts
You know I'm just giving you a hard time.

Get to cleanin those fish! A woman's work is never done!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey DSG it was great meetn ya finnally. Its always fun when we get together. Like we were talkin about later that day, FAMILY. Catch a bunch of fish? Randys "IN THE STICKS" is a great place to shoot. Laid back, like he is.Goin to Carolton this weekend to shoot the deermans. Havta hook up again. :dancin::wink4:

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Kurt, had a great time myself, even though I had to drop one to Bodoodle:roll2:. I must say you stepped up and shot really well yourself.:cheers: Glad we were able to give you a few pointers, anytime ya want to shoot just give me a shout and we'll "get er done". And watch those jalapeno brats:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

MoBowman ```--------->

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
Same here DSG. Great meeting you, sorry we had to cut out early. Made it to work with one minute to spare on the timeclock. I was sweating it. Had a great time though, hope to do it again real soon.

Mike you mean to tell me Bob beat you? Man you're slippin.;):wave:

BTH (Who can't wait to get to Carrolton so he can forget about the experience he had there last time with that bow he hates!)

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
I guess alwyshntn, droptine, jmmcguire, etc. just weren't good enough company? :whinging::whinging:

:hysterical::withstupid:
good grief i hope you two kiss and make up.

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Originally posted by Big Time Hunter

Mike you mean to tell me Bob beat you? Man you're slippin.;):wave:
Had to get may bad shoot out of the way before the Deerman's Classic:hysterical: I think DSG has been holding out on us, got beat by him and he darn near beat Bob also. I shot a 368, Kurt 372 and Bob 375. We kept it close and interesting.:cheers:

MoBowman ```---------->

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.