MoBowman, Bodoodle, and Big Time Hunter....

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by membergone, Mar 28, 2006.

1. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Thanks bunches guys for axing me to shoot wiff ya the other day at "In The Sticks!" I learned tons and frankly you may have kept me from flushing 3D shooting down the toilet all together!

Had a great time, like I said, I learned a lot and got to shoot wiff some really fun people!

Look forward to doing it again! :cheers: (if you can put up wiff me that is.)

Thanks again! :wave:

2. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    :hysterical: I'm speechless.

3. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Wyy you say dat? :neuspeuter:

4. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    I guess alwyshntn, droptine, jmmcguire, etc. just weren't good enough company? :whinging::whinging:

:hysterical::withstupid:

5. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Where'd I say dat? I din't. I din't say one word about not enjoying shooting wiff you guys. You are starting to :whinging: like a democrat. :bangin: Ain't got time for dis, I gots fish to dress.

:dancin:

6. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    You know I'm just giving you a hard time.

Get to cleanin those fish! A woman's work is never done!

7. bodoodle

bodoodle New Member

Mar 25, 2004
    kansas city
    Hey DSG it was great meetn ya finnally. Its always fun when we get together. Like we were talkin about later that day, FAMILY. Catch a bunch of fish? Randys "IN THE STICKS" is a great place to shoot. Laid back, like he is.Goin to Carolton this weekend to shoot the deermans. Havta hook up again. :dancin::wink4:

8. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    JMac I made a comment like that one time and it got me in BIG trouble!!!

9. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Kurt, had a great time myself, even though I had to drop one to Bodoodle:roll2:. I must say you stepped up and shot really well yourself.:cheers: Glad we were able to give you a few pointers, anytime ya want to shoot just give me a shout and we'll "get er done". And watch those jalapeno brats:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

MoBowman ```--------->

10. Same here DSG. Great meeting you, sorry we had to cut out early. Made it to work with one minute to spare on the timeclock. I was sweating it. Had a great time though, hope to do it again real soon.

Mike you mean to tell me Bob beat you? Man you're slippin.;):wave:

BTH (Who can't wait to get to Carrolton so he can forget about the experience he had there last time with that bow he hates!)

11. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana

good grief i hope you two kiss and make up.

12. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Had to get may bad shoot out of the way before the Deerman's Classic:hysterical: I think DSG has been holding out on us, got beat by him and he darn near beat Bob also. I shot a 368, Kurt 372 and Bob 375. We kept it close and interesting.:cheers:

MoBowman ```---------->

13. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Sounds like a good time, fo sho!!! Good luck at Carrollton!