Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday morning 6:45 finaly seen movement in grass pasture... Tired of hunting all week and not hardly seeing anything. Also had to listen to Okies crying as well the first part of last week:D..... Almost did not even get out of bed but forced my self... Any way 6:55 saw the Buck that I did not think I would see again which showed him self just ten minutes prior. Take the shot after a careful aim.. And low a behold I miss:eek: Now I am sitting here loading another shell and :praying: at the same time....And everyone that know me, knows I don'[t multi task very well:shrug: Well any way I did manage to get the second shot off and it was on it's mark... Now I was scared to go check:whistle: But I did and he was down... Now I had to call some one to help... There was only one person at the time I could think of:whistle: Not even sure if he has a handle on here or Not... But I would call him the MOTRACKER.. For the simple reason he's the first person every one calls.. Heck of a Tracker!!!!! And he's always going to have the upper hand on the story:pop: Ain't that right Leon:rof2: So MOTRACKER finaly shows to help load..... But gets first hand knowledge of what not to buy to cut pelvic bone:hysterical: Folks all I can say is stay away from the infamous ZIP ZAW....... Jerry and I had a good laugh on that one.. Now I will see if I can get the pictures on here with the story later..

[file]81320[/file]

[file]81322[/file]

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I copied your story to the pics, on another thread!:wave:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1488472&tid=103974&author=FiremanBrad]I copied your story to the pics, on another thread!:wave:[/rquote]

Where did it go or am I just not seeing it??

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Fireman!!!! You know anybody that wants to buy a brand new ZIP SAW????

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
very nice:cheers:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
:cheers:

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Exce3llent deer anytime of the season. Especially rewarding that late I'm sure. Congrats:eek::

:cheers::cheers:

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Nice buck, man, congrats! FWIW, I use an old pair of pruning loppers to cut through the pelvic bone. Works like a charm...:cheers:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[rquote=1488704&tid=103974&author=20 feet high]:cheers::cheers::cheers:geat buck way to drag yourself out of bed, bet your glad you did:eek::[/rquote]

Very glad I did

·
Registered
948 Posts
I like my zip saw. Never had a problem with it. Congrats on the late kill:claphands:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[rquote=1488930&tid=103974&author=Okie]:blah:Mobow1, you have alot of room to talk about me!:blah:[/rquote:

Yeah but i am good at it!!!:thinking::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:claphands: Nice one! Congrats!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts