Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard a quick radio news clip...Kid on the way to a stand was attacked.defended himself,resulting in the death of the criminal..anyone hear this?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah I think I read it on ArcheryTalk. It was very short and vague but he defended himself with his bow it sounds like

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,051 Posts
First thing I heard on it, someone was burglarizing a car & other property. Sure hope it turns out that it was self defense & he doesn't turn out to be the aggressor of a burglar & end up on trial.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Heard it last night. Really an unfortunate situation for the young man.

Reactions: BC-Buck

·
Registered
13,736 Posts
First thing I heard on it, someone was burglarizing a car & other property. Sure hope it turns out that it was self defense & he doesn't turn out to be the aggressor of a burglar & end up on trial.

Trying to steal a tractor and log splitter, from what I read "elswhere". Kid called his father on the phone, Dad and he confronted the rascal, and the rascal charged the kid. The kid told him to stop, several times, and then had to poke the guy, who had several convictions for meth-making, stealing, etc.
If the judge wasn't so easy on the rascal, and kept the miscreant in prison, the kid wouldn't have this crap to deal with.

·
Registered
31,641 Posts
Quick review of casenet shows the value of the perp to society.

·
Part-time malcontent
7,480 Posts
Just found this story. Sounds like self defense.

Journalism is dead. There is no dateline on that story that I could see. They're more concerned with their ads and clickbait than their news content......smh....

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
On a side note,something that is kinda different.

"Thief killed with bow and arrow"

'Family pet shot with bow and arrow"

"Record deer shot with bow and arrow"

Never see/hear something being shot with "gun and bullet"

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
On a side note,something that is kinda different.

"Thief killed with bow and arrow"

'Family pet shot with bow and arrow"

"Record deer shot with bow and arrow"

Never see/hear something being shot with "gun and bullet"
Keep this on the down low. Liberals will put the hate on bow and arrows. Only native Americans will be able to poses them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts