Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a little more punch and fire in your next pup?
We are pleased to announce the pairing of these two fine athletic dogs, SRS GHRCH Punch's Click Click Boom MNH x HR Duchess of Smudge. These all black puppies were whelped on 08/19/18 resulting in the birth six pups (3 male EIC clear) and 3 female (1 EIC clear/ 2 EIC carriers). All pups are CNM clear by parentage.
Sire: GHRCH Punch's Click Click Boom MNH (Trigger) - Trigger is a hard charging 60 lb. black male who's record in the retriever world speaks for itself. In addition to being a phenomenal duck dog, Trigger has the following accomplishments to add to his already impressive resume:

Passed 2012 Spring Grand at 34 months
Passed 2012 Fall Grand at 39 months
HRC 500 point club

Passed 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 AKC Master Nationals

Winner of 2014 Super Retriever Series Arkansas Retriever Challenge

His 3 generation pedigree includes:

4 GRHRCH's, 3 NFC's and 4 FC or AFC's
6th Consecutive generation of GRHRCH's on dam side

OFA Hips: LR-193865G24M-VPI
OFA Elbows: LR-EL62686M56-VPI
EIC, CNM, CERF clear
UKC Reg: R226-111
AKC reg: SR57822003

Trigger's pedigree............https://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=31637

More information on Trigger can be found here…..
or by visiting http://jackstriggerdog.com/

Dam: HR Duchess of Smudge - Smudge is a 63 lb black female pinpoint marker who is an absolute retrieving machine. Her unbridled spirit to get to the bird, coupled with an ability to run straight lines, makes her a joy to be around whether hunting or testing. Smudge is my personal duck dog and has picked up over 500 ducks the last four seasons. Smudge has attained her hunting retriever title in HRC and has one finished pass and will continue her training after whelping this litter.
Her 3 generation pedigree includes:

7 FC/AFC, 4 MH, 3 GHRCH, and 4 HRCH's

OFA Hips: LR- 220291G28F-VPI (Good)
OFA Elbows: LR-EL72529F28-VPI (Normal)
EIC carrier, CNM, CERF clear
UKC Reg: R226-111
AKC reg: SR57822003

Smudge's pedigree............https://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=122303

Pups will come with a written 28 month guarantee on hips/eyes and are priced at $1200 for the clear pups and $1000 for the carriers.

For more information on this fine pairing please contact either Kevin Kennedy ([email protected]) at 314-550-2702 or Brett Bunk ([email protected]) at 314-518-4267.

Attachments

·
King of Callaway
42,519 Posts
Gonna be another few years, but man what a fun dog to hunt.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Pull the trigger on a Trigger pup - you know you need one! :D

Look at that puppy pedigree and show me a hole anywhere! :cheers::quack:
Don't see any holes and that pedigree has some great dogs on it and the list goes on and on. Several dogs I always wanted a pup out of.

Crap, I may call you to discuss. Thinking.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,865 Posts
I hope I don't need a dog for a few more years but when I do I'll be looking you up , Brett.

I talked to a lady (maybe your wife) seven years ago when I was looking for the older of my two current dogs. I wanted a yellow at the time and your litter then was all black or brown...don't remember which.

Anyway... here are Sam and Delilah. He's 6 and she's 1. She's spayed...no puppies in our future.

CE6EE79F-0691-4331-B405-11B1FD00E4CB.jpeg

Reactions: CuivreDog2
1 - 9 of 9 Posts