Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always enjoy touring the taxidermy competition mounts.

It's my kind of art, for sure... :cheers:

This one definitely caught my eye. It's the first time I've seen the tongue utilized.

Here's one for you hog hunters (which I'm gonna hopefully be able to join, next time...)

Some NICE turkey mounts!

And, for the resident trappers of MWT...

And could somebody please tell me what this is? I told the wife it's a ferret, and she seems to think it's too small for a ferret. Sorry ~ but there's nothin' in the pic to give you a clue as to how big it really is, but in my estimation, the body's approx. 6" long. The actual size is just a bit smaller than the picture:

· Registered
70,784 Posts
I musta missed the one with the tongue Chairman. I've never seen anything like it either. I do have a question tho, was there another building that had more things to see other than the one with our booth and the dirt arena? Someone had posted yesterday something about another building??

· Registered
8,318 Posts
Awesome lookin mounts there!
I love the bobcat/turkey one!
:cheers::cheers:

19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Mailman

I do have a question tho, was there another building that had more things to see other than the one with our booth and the dirt arena? Someone had posted yesterday something about another building??
I've never heard this before, and if this is true, I've never known about it... :confused:

Here's another pic of that mount, from a slightly different angle:

· Registered
6,480 Posts
Great pics Rick. Their was sure some beautiful taxidermist work there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.