MO Deer Classic '06 Photo's

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by Chairman, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    MO Deer Classic \'06 Photo\'s

I didn't take a lot of pic's, due to the fact that there were already a lot of pic's taken by members, and my camera's acting up anyways, so...

I just took pictures of a couple of unique racks, and some of the taxidermy competition entry's (which I'll post in a different thread).'

AND ~ a few pictures @ dinner, after the show closed for the night, on Saturday.

For some reason, I really like those racks that grow 3 or more main beams...of course, the "unicorn" beams are pretty cool too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The same goes for locked-up racks

[​IMG]

2. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Dinner @ Dino\'s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I knew that I shoulda stayed and called the wife to cancel her dinner plans. But then there would have been that 2 hour drive home. I'll make differents plans next time. Nice pics by the way. Any more??

4. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Thanks for taking dinner pics Chairman! My camera was about wore out by the time we got there!!!

5. xxx

xxx Guest

Thanks for the pics Rick.....:cheers:.:cheers:

6. Crappie

Crappie Slab Master

Wish I could have been there, looks like fun..

7. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Yea, THANKS!!!!! Looks like ya'll had a blast...I WILL be there next year, ya can bet on it!!!!

8. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Yeah ~ sorry I wasn't there Friday night to say "Hey"... :frown:

I brought an extra wheelchair on Saturday, so you could get some curb-service, but you din't make it.

Probably a good thing though, since you probably over-did it on Friday night...

9. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Lol, yea the Gfriend really didn't want me walkin in there fri afternoon, I just couldn't help meself!!! Figured I'd better just lay around the rest of the weekend....Did get my appt set for rehab, starting monday....