Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MO Deer Classic \'06 Photo\'s

I didn't take a lot of pic's, due to the fact that there were already a lot of pic's taken by members, and my camera's acting up anyways, so...

I just took pictures of a couple of unique racks, and some of the taxidermy competition entry's (which I'll post in a different thread).'

AND ~ a few pictures @ dinner, after the show closed for the night, on Saturday.

For some reason, I really like those racks that grow 3 or more main beams...of course, the "unicorn" beams are pretty cool too.

The same goes for locked-up racks

·
Registered
70,769 Posts
I knew that I shoulda stayed and called the wife to cancel her dinner plans. But then there would have been that 2 hour drive home. I'll make differents plans next time. Nice pics by the way. Any more??

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Thanks for the pics Rick.....:cheers:.:cheers:
Yea, THANKS!!!!! Looks like ya'll had a blast...I WILL be there next year, ya can bet on it!!!!

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah ~ sorry I wasn't there Friday night to say "Hey"... :frown:

I brought an extra wheelchair on Saturday, so you could get some curb-service, but you din't make it.

Probably a good thing though, since you probably over-did it on Friday night...

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Lol, yea the Gfriend really didn't want me walkin in there fri afternoon, I just couldn't help meself!!! Figured I'd better just lay around the rest of the weekend....Did get my appt set for rehab, starting monday....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.