Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
nitwits like SK and turd, basically and a few others on here that i forget! Liberalism is truly a mental disorder!
nitwits like SK and turd, basically and a few others on here that i forget! Liberalism is truly a mental disorder!
Perfect Democrats, too stupid to understand they are being treated like sheep. Have you noticed how liberals are constantly willing to give up freedoms in order for their government to protect them from things the government isn't even capable of protecting them against? I'll say it rigth now, if you are voting for democrats, you are an idiot, a d dunderhead, a numbskull, whatever name you want to use to describe it....... And, once all those freedoms are gone, they'll be crying about how miserable they are, but it'll be too late to do anything about it.

Reactions: beanpile and 20'

·
13,373 Posts

What companies are owned by Coca Cola?
Coca-Cola
  • Coca-Cola.
  • Sprite.
  • Fanta.
  • Schweppes.
  • Appletiser.
  • Fresca.
  • Barq's.

·
Registered
32,047 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
99% on here have had thier heads in the sand since MWT started 20yrs ago! Those that warned this was coming were ridiculed and left long ago. Keep on drinking your Coke products, watching your sports, playing on facebook and twitter this country is officially screwed...

·
#Debbie
11,254 Posts
So Atlanta was 51% black and now it's moved to Denver where it's 76% white?

·
Under appreciated
86,581 Posts
all star game.JPG

Reactions: beanpile

·
Registered
32,047 Posts
I guess the POTUS doesn't mind the potential $100 million in revenue lost in Georgia eithet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

·
Registered
32,047 Posts
Reactions: 20'

·
Navy/Air Force/Army
16,910 Posts
Never have understood why having an ID is such a burden. You need one to do most anything. It should be mandatory to vote. The $100 million projected loss to Atlanta will be felt by the minority community when public services are reduced due to lack of funds.
Good, this has to hurt those minority communities to understand their vote for democrats come with consequences.

·
Part-time malcontent
7,036 Posts

·
13,226 Posts
Glad to see I still reside in your noggin. I hard post here anymore. Just can't hardly make a post without demeaning someone or their family.

·
Registered
20,915 Posts
Glad to see I still reside in your noggin. I hard post here anymore. Just can't hardly make a post without demeaning someone or their family.
You don’t care to comment how your President called for the MLB to pull out of Georgia? He is your guy and is against voters having IDs, care to comment? Your response was perfect evidence of why I asked where the village idiots are hiding!

·
Under appreciated
86,581 Posts
You don’t care to comment how your President called for the MLB to pull out of Georgia? He is your guy and is against voters having IDs, care to comment? Your response was perfect evidence of why I asked where the village idiots are hiding!
He wont have an answer, other than to play the victim card that he is mistreated here.
When he cannot compete on the issues, he is suddenly a victim. Its classic liberal snowflake behavior.
Although, he did play rugby once and will gladly meet you for a beatdown.

·
Registered
20,915 Posts
SK, please enlighten us how Biden and the MLB are correct in their stance against voters and ids

·
Under appreciated
86,581 Posts
SK, please enlighten us how Biden and the MLB are correct in their stance against voters and ids
"I hardly post here anymore, people are mean to me, waah waaah waaaah" 😆

And I think 💩hunter is banned isnt he? For making threats or something.... same as SK, although he squeaked by.
Seems to be a pattern... when they cannot respond with logic in defending their platform, they resort to personal threats... party of tolerance and all.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts