Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
There is only one reason to not want a photo ID to vote.... Because you want to cheat the election, there is no other reason, anyone stating otherwise is just dumb.

·
Registered
146 Posts
A photo id should be used for all voting, it is a no brainer. Everyone has a cell phone and most have a drivers license, but Democrats think minorities are too dumb to get an ID? It is racist thinking.

·
Under appreciated
86,580 Posts
Please tell me just how can President Biden be so dumb with his comments?
When of course he actually spits out any comments.

·
Under appreciated
86,580 Posts
C oke a Cola and Delta alirlines are joining in on this also, We quit all C oke products when they came out about not acting so white in their diversity training...
Of all the boycotts I've contemplated through the years, diet coke is going to be awful tough.

·
Under appreciated
86,580 Posts
Never have understood why having an ID is such a burden. You need one to do most anything. It should be mandatory to vote. The $100 million projected loss to Atlanta will be felt by the minority community when public services are reduced due to lack of funds.
They WANT those people beholden to the govt. If they actually gave them what they need to succeed, they wouldnt have any supporters anymore.
If anyone thinks they are TRULY concerned for minority plight, I got some oceanside villas for sale in Trenton MO.

·
Registered
69,235 Posts
They WANT those people beholden to the govt. If they actually gave them what they need to succeed, they wouldnt have any supporters anymore.
If anyone thinks they are TRULY concerned for minority plight, I got some oceanside villas for sale in Trenton MO.
Send me the quardances. I got $600 left of my Biden money.😁

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
Of all the boycotts I've contemplated through the years, diet coke is going to be awful tough.
I don't touch Soda pop of any kind anymore. I honestly believe a beer is much better for you than a can of chemicals that's in Diet Coke.... I guess you can choose.... A can of who know what sort of chemicals in a diet soda, or a can full of frutose or sugar in regular sodas.... Beer is good. :D

Reactions: 421sd

·
Under appreciated
86,580 Posts
I don't touch Soda pop of any kind anymore. I honestly believe a beer is much better for you than a can of chemicals that's in Diet Coke.... I guess you can choose.... A can of who know what sort of chemicals in a diet soda, or a can full of frutose or sugar in regular sodas.... Beer is good. :D
Yea, I actually picked up the soda kick about two years ago. Before that, I was not drinking ANY soda at all, but only because of the HFCS and not because of anything else really.... but then again, I like hot dogs so I might not be so worried about chemicals I guess.
With Bacardi ?
I got sick on rum in high school and have never liked the taste of rum again. Southern Comfort, same thing. I dont think there is ANY soda I could hide either of those in.

Reactions: Dafish

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
I don't drink Rum either.....

The only carbonated beverage I will drink is the Bubly stuff, and if you are of a mind to do so... Dumping a bit of Tito's in it during the summer makes for a refreshing adult version of it.

When I was younger, I drank a lot of diet coke/coke zero..... Then one day it just sort of hit me, why the F am I drinking this stuff...... I also came to same conclusion about Copenhagen in 1986..... hahaha

Reactions: rat and beanpile

·
just a no body
14,216 Posts
I don't drink Rum either.....

The only carbonated beverage I will drink is the Bubly stuff, and if you are of a mind to do so... Dumping a bit of Tito's in it during the summer makes for a refreshing adult version of it.

When I was younger, I drank a lot of diet coke/coke zero..... Then one day it just sort of hit me, why the F am I drinking this stuff...... I also came to same conclusion about Copenhagen in 1986..... hahaha
I approve of the Bolded

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
What kind of America is it that having an ID to vote is racist?
A kind of America whereby you call everything racist that goes against what you want. You want to be able to cheat an election, but some people are saying that you shouldn't, call those people racist..... Callin people racist, gives them the feeling that they are superior, and it should immediately end any dissent from people who are against what they want.

Want more people on welfare so they are dependant on you for their livlihood, so that they will continue to vote for you to ensure they get their checks, call the people who want to clean up the welfare system racist.

Want open borders so that the newly arrived can vote for you, because hey they don't need an ID to vote.... Call the people against open borders racist.

Because, everyone hates a racist, right?

See how that works?

Reactions: 20'

·
Under appreciated
86,580 Posts
Racism has proven a HUGE political lever... to the point that if a politician sees that there is a potential for them to be labeled a racist, they will cut a WIDE berth around whatever policy has that potential.

Interestingly, it depends on the party. Democrats are rarely IF EVER labeled racist. Biden himself has a long history of racist statements, Maxine Waters as well... Hillary Clinton praised Robert Byrd even though he was a former KKK organizer, and a DEMOCRAT.

All trump has to do is merely mention border security and hes a dayum racist. He had the racist lever used against him when he tried to restrict travel from China do to the woohan floohan... Biden called it racist. NOW, biden calls states that want to reopen "neanderthals".
If it werent so comically hypocritical it might be sad.

Reactions: callaojoe and 20'

·
Under appreciated
86,580 Posts
Bunch of crooks, the whole lot of em.

·
Registered
20,910 Posts
A kind of America whereby you call everything racist that goes against what you want. You want to be able to cheat an election, but some people are saying that you shouldn't, call those people racist..... Callin people racist, gives them the feeling that they are superior, and it should immediately end any dissent from people who are against what they want.

Want more people on welfare so they are dependant on you for their livlihood, so that they will continue to vote for you to ensure they get their checks, call the people who want to clean up the welfare system racist.

Want open borders so that the newly arrived can vote for you, because hey they don't need an ID to vote.... Call the people against open borders racist.

Because, everyone hates a racist, right?

See how that works?
nitwits like SK and turd, basically and a few others on here that i forget! Liberalism is truly a mental disorder!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts