Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a call to boycott after pulling all star game out of Georgia over voting laws passed. Seems the liberals don’t like having ID for voting but are demanding vaccination ID .
Will be easy for me that I have pretty much quit watching all sports.

·
1,550 Posts
However they have no problem playing exhibition games in Cuba or trying to play in China . The hypocrisy is almost too much to believe ! Pro sports need to realize that pandering to the left has an impact on their income . I think they’re eventually gonna get the message . I’m a big Cardinals fan , but I won’t try going to a game once their attendance restrictions are lifted . I didn’t watch any NFL or NBA games , but I have no one team I strongly root for . I’ll try not to watch MLB now . It will be tougher for me to do .

·
Registered
32,041 Posts

·
Vendor
61,866 Posts
Kinda hard to boycott something thats only allowing like 10% capacity anyway.

·
Registered
32,041 Posts

·
Registered
69,227 Posts
Kinda hard to boycott something thats only allowing like 10% capacity anyway.
Just going to a game isn't the only way to boycott. Everything they sell makes them money. Stop buying t- shirts, ballcaps and many more things will hurt their pocketbooks. Each team should have a spokesperson from the players to voice their objection to what MLB did buy withdrawing the All Star Game from Georgia.

·
13,360 Posts
C oke a Cola and Delta alirlines are joining in on this also, We quit all C oke products when they came out about not acting so white in their diversity training...

·
Registered
20,879 Posts
Yes the mlb sucks, but I have been invited to a suite opening day so I’ll boycott starting Friday!

·
Registered
18,608 Posts

·
Registered
18,608 Posts
Who’s listening to Who????
Nash Holdings LLC

In 2013, Jeff Bezos purchased the paper for US$250 million. The newspaper is now owned by Nash Holdings LLC, a company controlled by Bezos.
So I’m guessing any swinging DiK can show up to “Will Call” without producing a picture ID (Drivers License) and grab (free) tickets for the game.?.?.? How do they plan on selling beer without I.D. .......... ?

·
Registered
14,188 Posts
Never have understood why having an ID is such a burden. You need one to do most anything. It should be mandatory to vote. The $100 million projected loss to Atlanta will be felt by the minority community when public services are reduced due to lack of funds.

·
Part-time malcontent
7,027 Posts
So I’m guessing any swinging DiK can show up to “Will Call” without producing a picture ID (Drivers License) and grab (free) tickets for the game.?.?.? How do they plan on selling beer without I.D. .......... ?
That would be an interesting way to protest and show MLB how stupid they are being. Thousands of people show up to will call and ask for tickets and refuse to show ID. When they don’t give you any tickets ask to leave a message for management explaining how big a hypocrites they are.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts