Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can ya help a community college idiot write a three page paper on comparing and contrasting Photosynthesis and Cell Respiration :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

But seriously I good luck with everything

:cheers:

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Well bring your buddies over to Marshall Bowhunters this weekend for a bit of fun at their annual Snow Shoot, lots of fun and some great shooters there. Also MWT will be haveing their own shoot (probably in May) in Lee's Summit would love to see some of you guys there also. :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
[rquote=1599718&tid=110936&author=wwsqmb]Sounds great, we are scheduled to shoot Saline Valley this weekend, but the MO Whitetail shoot is a great idea. We will also have a few people working one of our sponsor's booths (Commando Hunting Calls) on March 6th at the MO Deer Classic if anyone wants to talk to us in person.[/rquote]

Great, look for the busiest booth at the Classic (3 booths) just before you go into the arena......that is the MWT booths and we typically have a large crowd around us. :claphands:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
thats weird, i posted in this thread yesterday, and it's not here today .. . .

i was just talkin to woody yesterday bout snow geese. mizzou archery is a great chance to meet new people and get more involved with ur bow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.