MissouriWhitetails.com Truck Window Decal

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Nicholas, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Do these exist? If so then how much and the specifics Please! Also, if not, then is it a future possibility? Does MWT have a marketing director?
    :wave:

2. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    I have on on my truck that I had made----I'm still talking with the fella that made mine and seeing how much he would charge to do several in a small window decal----I'll let everyone know when I get the information--Mine is 3" by 54 "

:wink:

3. [​IMG]

Come on p-man hook us up with some pics of yours.

chad

4. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    Just a Min----I'll have to switch servers----:rotfl:

5. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Wow, that sounds interesting! Small one would do me better, that way I still have room for any others!

6. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    Woops---Wrong server------He's looking at making them about 2 X 10------:peepwall:

7. good deal. Id like to see it.

chad:cheers:

8. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Would it just be the name or a Whitetail picture above it as well?

9. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    Here ya go--To add that photo----I was quoted 50.00 extra-----If you want to see what you cqan get them gone for then let me know-----This one was 50.00 installed----Its on the inside and is done with good stuff---

10. Surely out of all you computer wizards someone could design us a small original one with a deer on it.
    But that one looks good p-man. All the white decals get old.

chad

11. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    I designed the Letters as well as a decal-----the cost is what makes you do this-:stickfight:

The cheap ones are just that "CHEAP" and they look like it as well-------If you have a source---check on it. The stock to print them on is the problem----or rather the expence!:cheers:

12. Yeah i think it would be neat to have one with a deer in it. Adecent buck turning back looking over his shoulder.Just like a shoulder mount type deal with the logo rapping underneath it. i can see it in my head just dont know how to do it on the computer. Chad

13. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Actually I was thinking of something like this, 3x6!

[​IMG]

14. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    This is what I had him move to stock-----very expensive to do it right!

15. I like it. I like it alot!

chad

16. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    I think in a vinyl decal like the boys/girls at Browning do, and everyone else for that matter! I think the cost can be down to around $6.00 retail!

17. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    The color is inverted from white for detail purposes, I am sure most of you know what I am getting at here!

18. Grumpy

Grumpy New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    Central MO
    Just buy you a vinyl deer head and go to a sign company to have them do the lettering. I think you might want to clear it with mrb. I'm not sure about a copyright issue.

19. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Grumpy,
    Good call, I am sure this site is copyright protected, and perhaps trademarked with any logos' as well. I am also sure that Missouri Whitetail can not be either one. It would be like protecting Brown Bear. I think if MWT had some decals done up then that in itself could be protected and sold at leisure, online, shows, etc.

20. Crappie

Crappie Slab Master

I want some if they come around......