Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Missouri State Games 3D is in Moberly this coming Sunday. Was just wandering if any one from here was planning to shoot there this weekend. Has anyone shot at Moberly? Is the course pretty easy walking?

The wife and I our headed up there on Saturday, along with another guy from Montrose and his wife. None of us wanted to get up at 3AM to make the drive up there, so booked a couple of rooms at the Holiday Inn. Every once in a while the all the travel rewards come in handy, can't beat free rooms.

· Registered
12,620 Posts
Gotta go south this weekend visiting in-laws :roll2: The range at Moberly depends on if they shoot at the Park or the club area. I've only shot there during the MBH State a couple years ago and it was at the park. There were alot of field shots, terrain wasn't too bad but alot of walking, it's spread out abit. They even had a tower to shoot out of. Good luck and let us know how it goes:cool:

· PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
we are heading to the palmyra shoot this weekend,moberly not to bad though.

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would like to get around to some of the other shoots in the state, but Palmyra is just a little too far.

If I could just figure out how to rig a bow rack on my bike I might be able to afford the gas to make a few more shoots.

· Registered
38,303 Posts
Dan, I may be there, but will depend on how MoJam goes here in town...I need to hear the story bout me ole buddy anyway...lol

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I need to tell you about that. I did shoot the first round with him, I only had a minor difference in score, figured that would line him out, but he shot 80 points better on the second half that I did not shoot with him.

I will send you a couple more details in a U2U.

· Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by beagleboy6
Yeah, I need to tell you about that. I did shoot the first round with him, I only had a minor difference in score, figured that would line him out, but he shot 80 points better on the second half that I did not shoot with him.

I will send you a couple more details in a U2U.
LoL....thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.