Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
69,704 Posts
Putting in a strip of turnips every fall hasn’t increased your turkey population? HaRrUmPh......!
Turnips aren't for turkeys. They are for deer. Maybe are on your farm but not my place.

HaHaRrUmPh!

·
Registered
19,185 Posts
Turnips aren't for turkeys. They are for deer. Maybe are on your farm but not my place.

HaHaRrUmPh!
My plots rarely discriminate.... Never took you for a Bigot William..... FhArUmPh!

·
Registered
69,704 Posts
My plots rarely discriminate.... Never took you for a Bigot William..... FhArUmPh!
I may be wrong in my assumption but I've never seen a turkey eat a turnip but hey...anything is possible. Bigot....??

·
Registered
19,185 Posts
I may be wrong in my assumption but I've never seen a turkey eat a turnip but hey...anything is possible. Bigot....??
Well.... you’d have to have turkeys on your farm to actually see them eat turnips! And Yes!!! They do eat the tops/greens just like clover.....

·
Registered
19,185 Posts
Well.... you’d have to have turkeys on your farm to actually see them eat turnips! And Yes!!! They do eat the tops/greens just like clover..... they’ll also pound the bugs in and around a brassica plot..

·
Vendor
576 Posts
Blue jays must not be eating thier poults! How many of those states allow the harvest of 6 turkeys a year. Ha ha
Oh, so you think the issue is the 4 birds that almost no one shoots in the fall?

Pennsylvania kills way more fall birds than MO and is doing way better based on that graph.

·
Registered
69,704 Posts
Well.... you’d have to have turkeys on your farm to actually see them eat turnips! And Yes!!! They do eat the tops/greens just like clover.....
See...this proves you are never to old to learn new stuff. I appreciate the school'n!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts