Missouri Cervid appeals court determined the Conservation Commission has the regulations authority

Discussion in 'Hunting News' started by flounder, Oct 13, 2017.

1. timberdoodle

timberdoodle Senior Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Stanton mo
    What was I wrong about again??,,[/QUOTE]
    Missouri is not east of the Mississippi :D Carry on

2. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    Nope. Would you believe me if I did?

3. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Haven't you noticed all of them piling into threads extending thanks and voicing support ? :brownnose:

4. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    One would think, that all these pro-hawk people would once in a while back him up on one of these threads...... If it's happened, it's not very often...... Or maybe, they are all just very shy, and only uses the u2u/conversation function of MWT to voice their support for Hawk..... :thinking:

5. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Why do they need to? I work with and have worked with several people from mwt that very very very rarely post.

6. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    As opposed to the same three people that always get in on Henry's coattails because they're brown-nosers? I don't need those type of people

7. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    If you think that's why I chime in on those things, you couldn't be further from the truth...
    I honestly do think you are sort of bent on a lot of what you post, occasionally I actually agree with you, but mostly I will make a comment on a thread, and you come back with some insane response to what I have said, that's where I start getting involved. I will guarantee you, Henry and I don't agree on a lot of things, not even close. But, when we do talk, we are able to agree that we diagree, you seem to have some narcissitic desire to have someone say you are right, but I rarely see it happening, which I suspect is why you keep trying. :wave1:

For the record, I am not opposed to doing a little brown nosing, if there's something in it for me..... For the life of me, I cannot think what Henry has to offer me that I would feel the need to brown nose him for. Most of my comments to henry are usually cracks poking fun at him, but he doesn't take it personally, and normally tries to zing me back. That's how it's sposed to work, I think he's nuts for getting into these circular arugments with you until the wee hours of the morning, it's like arguing with a stump. I do it mostly to kil time..... :wave1:

MeatHunter likes this.
  8. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    I absolutely don't care if anyone ever says that I'm right. As I've stated many times most of what I say does not come from me.

9. MeatHunter

MeatHunter Just Livin' The Dream!!!

Dec 7, 2011
    Awe man......I'm sorry.......makes me feel bad now for giving you crap........Multiple personality disorder has got to be hard to live with/deal with.........all makes sense now.........it's all good......I'll stop now........ :D

callaojoe likes this.
  10. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    For the life of me then, I do not get the point of the countless posts in the threads about is a peccary a pig, hog, or hippopotamus......:rofl:

11. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I don't stay up until the weekend hours of the morning. Am not obsessed with arguing like some guy is. :D

12. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Biologists. Not multiple personalities.... sheesh

13. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Because its true.

14. Steelman

Steelman Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Look you don't have to do anything you don't normally do on these argument threads, just go look up all the posts where PLENTY of people have thanked you for your posts and put them up. Should be a no brainer for you Cliff.

If you can find PLENTY of them, then I will believe you. I suspect you won't find much.

15. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    You can look them up. Some are on here. Most are in person or on the phone. Some u2us. Again, you wont believe me either way...

16. Steelman

Dec 29, 2009
    That's what I thought. :blah::bsflag:

17. Steelman

Dec 29, 2009
    :blah::bsflag:Cliff, thinking that you're right is ALL you care about.

18. Eric Rudolf

Eric Rudolf Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Fight the fight Hawk. You are the voice of the silent majority.

Hawk likes this.
  19. Steelman

Dec 29, 2009
    Hahahaha, well you do have the Olympic Park Bomber and guy who says dogs can't trespass on your side.

Thanks Eric, I just spit beer all over my keyboard!

20. Eric Rudolf

Eric Rudolf Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Your/You're are quite/quit welcome.