Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He has nobody to blame but his self!:banghead:He's a great fisherman but sometimes a poor sportsman as he has shown us yesterday, You will Never see Denny Brauer,Larry Nixon, Rick Clunn, Etc. Etc. show the emotions Ike showed! Thats just to bad because he canreally fish...

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
You know you are right Hatch. I used to hang with him a little bit back in the old days. I'm not his friend mind you, I was just around him quite a bit.
Frankly, he was a better fisherman before he went quite so off the deep end. He was a machine back in those days. :cheers:

Year was about 1990 I'd say and I was party to a conversation with some other folks and him which he was talking about how much more powerfully he could fish because when he had sex he never let himself have orgasm. In other words he was promoting getting there and then just "holding" that in as a source of power. Dead serious. (even if he's right, I don't think I'm willing to participate.) ;)

·
Registered
21,417 Posts
I hope Ike gets fined for the dead fish that he culled. Seems like an easy case of over limit to me, and that type of sportsmanship is worse than beating up his own (sponsors) equipment as far as I'm concerned. :stickfight:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemnhe was talking about how much more powerfully he could fish because when he had sex he never let himself have orgasm.
I'm thinkin' I would blow up if I tried that. A man needs his release.

Bass fishing is just like sex,,,, and you get to release a lot more!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
92,555 Posts
Originally posted by bigbassmike
Just read that ike got dropped by Ranger Boats because of his hissy fit in the boat.
What'd he do? I missed that...:confused:

·
5,631 Posts
I must have missed that also. Well, rat, it looks like you and me are in the same canoe without a paddle.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
I must have missed that also. Well, rat, it looks like you and me are in the same canoe without a paddle.
And I'm in the middle, sinking it from both ends! :D

Parker

·
5,631 Posts
We're only in 8ft of water right now. You could get out and wade us over to the bank.

·
Under appreciated
92,555 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
Originally posted by jmmcguire
And I'm in the middle, sinking it from both ends! :D

Parker
A motley crew indeed. I think I noticed that ricky clunn did not finish in the top 10 though... cant remember .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Iaconnely threw a fit in his boat when he found out he had some dead fish. Turns out he forgot to turn his livewell pumps on. Then proceeds to break his rear running light pole in half and throw it in the lake, By the way it had the American Flag on it. He also used a large amount of profanity. What was bad he had alot of spectator boats around, with kids.

·
Under appreciated
92,555 Posts
Loser.. period. Not a ranger boats fan but they did well to cut off that cancer.

·
5,631 Posts
Originally posted by rat
Loser.. period. Not a ranger boats fan but they did well to cut off that cancer.
Man, I couldn't agree more. He's an alirght fisherman but he's like the Happy Gilmore of the tour. There's just no room for that kind of behavior. I don't care what kind of "positive" promotion he is for the sport of fishing, he just blew it.

·
Registered
21,417 Posts
And again, he threw a dead bass out of his boat and said he couldn't worry about it. An obvious violation. BASS didn't accept his stringer that day due to "unsportsmanlike conduct". I don't know if that was due to the light pole breaking/profanity tirade or dumping the dead fish or possibly both. I'll try to find out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.