Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......its cold! I just put a few more logs in the wood stove! I love wood heat! Its really hard to beat on cold mornings like this. Hope everyone is staying warm.

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
Sure glad I'm way down south of you.....it's 2 above here :rof2::rof2::rof2: Windchill is minus 16. Looks like a good day to spend on MWT!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The weatherman says that the windchill here is -22. Once you get below zero its just too cold in my opinion.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
I've got the coffee on and going to stay indoors today. It was good visiting with you and your brother the other day.:wave:

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I get to go finish up Christmas shopping today in Columbia.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Whitemarsh
It was good visiting with you and your brother the other day.:wave:
Anytime Mike. All we do is talk to people all day long and somehow it never gets old. Though it does get awfully deep in there at times with :bs:.

·
Registered
13,882 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Bronco Brian
:boohoo:
What's the temp in MN today? You should come spend the winter months in MO where its warm.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,684 Posts
69 degrees & getting ready to rise to about 73. That's the only temp I'm gonna feel today except when I go out to chuck more wood in the stove.

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
69 degrees & getting ready to rise to about 73. That's the only temp I'm gonna feel today except when I go out to chuck more wood in the stove.
wish i a could say that heading to columbia to go xmas shopping with the wife:mad2:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,684 Posts
I was gonna go cut wood & process deer, but the deer are going to be froze solid this morning & I'm a big wuss, so I'll just burn what I've got & go later in the week.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Originally posted by Clippers
Originally posted by Bronco Brian
:boohoo:
What's the temp in MN today? You should come spend the winter months in MO where its warm.
2nd weekend in a row w/40-50 below windchills and whiteout conditions. Right now its -18 with a 20 MPH wind out of the west. Snow drifts are well--big enough to stop most any thing that hits them on a county Rd. They pulled the plows last night at around 8 pm and sent them back out this morning at daylight. Wish I was down working on the AZ house right now.:wave:

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
it's 7 here in st. louis as i type. brrrrrrrrrrr and i'm out of wood!

·
19,583 Posts
I had plans to take the wife out to dinner & a movie, today.

The wife reconsidered, after doing her outdoor chores this morning...

Oh well...guess I'll finish up wrapping gifts, today.

That's right...I'm DONE shopping. As a matter of fact, I've been done for almost 2 weeks. Sure am glad I don't have to get out in the cold & wind today...Brrrr. I feel sorry for anyone, that still has shopping to do. It doesn't look like the weather's gonna improve, any time soon...

·
Registered
69,536 Posts
Only got down to 2 degrees last night. Sure looks warmer than that looking out the winder.

The two bird feeders are sure getting hit hard today. Sure wish I could set out the corn feeders for what is left of my deer. I still have more than three weeks left of bow season till I can put up the tri pods for them. Sometimes I wish Missouri would change their baiting rules. Texas has the right idea IMO.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts