Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Land buying addiction
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has to have leather and backup camera. Miles preferred under 100k and would like to stay under 18k. No red vehicles and she would prefer white silver or black. Let me know if anyone is looking to sell.

· Registered
1,309 Posts
I'm out of the game finally, youngest daughter is currently learning to drive in the last of 3. I've had good luck with the grand caravans and 18 will get you a nice one a year old. The automatic doors are a must with little kids as well IMHO. Should be lots of them around.

· Registered
288 Posts
We love our Honda Odyssey. It is a 2013 I believe. Only one we could find to fit everybody! Has latch and tether for 5 of the back seats which we really wanted.

**Love as far as hauling a bunch of kids and stuff around. Never thought i would be a minivan dad, but they are very handy and make life a lot easier.

· Land buying addiction
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We love our Honda Odyssey. It is a 2013 I believe. Only one we could find to fit everybody! Has latch and tether for 5 of the back seats which we really wanted.

**Love as far as hauling a bunch of kids and stuff around. Never thought i would be a minivan dad, but they are very handy and make life a lot easier.
This one she is getting is a 13. The 14 went to push button start and I have seen bad things on the 6 speed transmission. She has push button start now and hates that it cannot he started from the passenger seat of the driver is buckling up kids.

· Registered
717 Posts
Just returned my Dodge Caravan loaner Friday (hit a deer monday),IMHO
It was the roughest riding vehicle I've ever been in.
NICE: features,power sliding door and back door
BAD:no power,rode rough,noise at highway speeds,

· Registered
3,406 Posts
Just returned my Dodge Caravan loaner Friday (hit a deer monday),IMHO
It was the roughest riding vehicle I've ever been in.
NICE: features,power sliding door and back door
BAD:no power,rode rough,noise at highway speeds,
I don't guess you ever rode in an International Scout?
I've been in a lot of 3/4 ton and 1 ton trucks with 10 ply tires that were darn sure rougher than a mini van.

· Registered
825 Posts
Its great hearing u guys getti g ur minivans! We are out of that stage and back to a 4 runner. U cant beat a minivan with sliding doors. I would recommend sienna as # 1.

· Land buying addiction
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its great hearing u guys getti g ur minivans! We are out of that stage and back to a 4 runner. U cant beat a minivan with sliding doors. I would recommend sienna as # 1.
Looked at sienna but they are hard to find with the options she wants and miles. My mom loves her 04 with 185k the only problem she had was a squirrel eating the wires just last week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts