Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think I might be going to Mexico on Sunday....anybody going? Range is west of Mexico 1.5 miles on Hwy 22, turn south on Author Hills Golf Course Rd., take rd. to club gate on right.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
I used to love shooting in Mexico. Every year, I say I'm gonna get my bow back out & start shooting again, Aint happened yet. There used to be several good shooters in that area.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No time like the present pinwheel!!! Does look like a good chance of rain this weekend though...but, we need it!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i was by there earlier this week looks like they have everything mowed and are ready.i heard they had one a couple of weeks ago also.one thing about it i wouldn't have to drive far.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
No time like the present pinwheel!!! Does look like a good chance of rain this weekend though...but, we need it!!!
Not gonna happen, but really appreciate the offer. I really plan on shootin at least one shoot this year.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
can't remember if any one from here was with me or not but the guys from graf and sons are a big part of putting this shoot together shot behind them at the christian bow shoot in jeff at binder lake there some great guys it should be a good shoot.
this will be there second shoot i think i may try to get up there brad

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
can't remember if any one from here was with me or not but the guys from graf and sons are a big part of putting this shoot together shot behind them at the christian bow shoot in jeff at binder lake there some great guys it should be a good shoot.
this will be there second shoot i think i may try to get up there brad
Do ya still have my phone number? Call me if you're going to shoot!!!

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Sounds like fun to me, maybe I will just hit Montrose Saturday then head up to Howard county stay the night with the Grandparents and head to Mexico Sunday . Nah too much driving. But sounds like fun, let me know how the course is, might have to make a future one.

BTH

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
bigtime they have good set up here not a rough range at all.the guys have been working hard on it.good group of guys that like to 3d. and trying to get her going again.i did the orinigal set up on her and ran it for a long, long time. got burned out on it and passed it on.all work and no play takes the fun out of it,plus taking all the gripes that go with it.but if you come up some time, when you shoot 14a .thats where i killed my one and only booner,but don't tell anyone ther ain't no deer up here.:rotfl:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Right on yotehunter, sounds good, I will probably try and make one before the end of season.

BTH

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yote, ya gonna dust off that bow and shoot this Sunday??? At least come out and have a cold one if nuttin else!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
dust it off? its always ready to go except now,i will have to go get it. my elk buddy grabbed it for its yearly check up . i emailed him to see if he has got it torn apart yet.i kinda doubt if he has since he just took it tuesday.we were getting them ready for the 3ds and wyoming.your not gonna tear me on my own range are you?:hysterical:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea, right....you obviously haven't seen me shoot...lol...:banghead:

Like I've said....it's hard to shoot yo bow with both hands around yo neck!!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
what time do you think your gonna get there?just remember i havn't shot since jan 1,so i'm sure i'll be shooting really good lol.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
what time do you think your gonna get there?just remember i havn't shot since jan 1,so i'm sure i'll be shooting really good lol.
I'm going to try to be there around 8 or 830...but it could be later, not sure who's comin along just yet. My cell number is 660-815-2920, give me a ring saturday, I should have a better idea. Looks like the weather will be good too!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i went out and got my bow,elk buddy one and elk buddy two are gonna shoot it to.so if your bringing some people up and hfff is coming we wouldn't be able to shoot together anyways.but i wouldn't mind drinking a beer or two with you guys afterwards.if hfff wears that good luck colorado hat i would regonize him for sure.lol.i think we are getting there at 8,we ought to be out of arrows by nine.my cell 573-473-9213 Randy hope to see yah there

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
i am comming got permission at lunch

don't know if i will wear my good luck CO hat or not but i plan to be there around 8 as well i will keep any eye out for you
brad i am forsure going to be there so if find out you are speak up and i can watch for you.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
just taking to the top some of you guys from jeff need to come up and shoot with us too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.