Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me and greenheadsmoker. May all your wishes come true, and much success in the new year! And THANKS to all for the hours of fun and relaxation this site has provided us, looking forward to many more in the upcoming season.....

Oh yea, and thanks to Reb for living in Springfield, and not buying everything in sight here in St Louis, so I could get my new boots for Xmas !!:dancin::eek:::cheers:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
knockemdeadd ,
Merry Christmas From My Family to Yours !!
Cat & Family

What kind of boots did ya get?

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
and a merry CHRISTmas to all my puddle pirate brethern. you all are sure a bunch. oh yeah, and to the bambi huggers too. hope everyone has a very safe and enjoyable Christmas and new years. God Bless.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
A merry christmas and a happy new year to all on here and their families and thank you for welcoming a new fellow and his stories to your forum. :cheers:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
merry christmas from the law house all i want is a big pic of chadly in his pank dresses be safe and drink one for me knocker and lil duckling and missin hunrt and rebs was great meatin yuo gys this yera justthink if it wasnt for this sight we never would'nt have met way to go boss :rock:and dont forget t eat you christmas:spam:

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all as well!

·
13,319 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

and hopefully another year of fun and frolicking here on the MWT

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Originally posted by ducks1
merry christmas from the law house all i want is a big pic of chadly in his pank dresses be safe and drink one for me knocker and lil duckling and missin hunrt and rebs was great meatin yuo gys this yera justthink if it wasnt for this sight we never would'nt have met way to go boss :rock:and dont forget t eat you christmas:spam:
You betcha brotha :cheers:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
even YOU MM, i hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and all the best in the New Year ! Hope things turn around a bit for ya ! Chin up, bro !!! :cheers:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Originally posted by MoneyMaker
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
what's wrong buddy, didn't get anything good for Christmas you can turn around and sale.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts