Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be heading out for the old stomping grounds in a little while and will be away from a computer for the next 5 or 6 days. I made several new friends from this board this year and had several friends from year from years past. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all you lowlife, mouth breathing, bottom feeders while I was thinking of it! ;):drunk:
Tater

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,486 Posts
Same to you Tater.

Enjoy the holidays.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Originally posted by TATER
I will be heading out for the old stomping grounds in a little while and will be away from a computer for the next 5 or 6 days. I made several new friends from this board this year and had several friends from year from years past. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all you lowlife, mouth breathing, bottom feeders while I was thinking of it! ;):drunk:
Tater
Merry Christmas to You!!!!

[file]44916[/file]

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Mossyoak
Originally posted by TATER
Tater
Merry Christmas to You!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA :rof2::rof2::rof2::hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
Up yours too Tim!! lol

j/k bro... Merry Christmas!

·
6,643 Posts
Merry Xmas bro!! Drive safe and I will talk to you soon. I'll holler at ya when I am basking in the warm sun in Texas.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,798 Posts
Merry Christmas to you too Tater!

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
back at yah:D

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Merry christmas & drive safely

·
Registered
14,245 Posts
Merry Christmas Roaddawg! Thought you invoked a no internet at the place of employment policy?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts