Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I musta been a really goooooooood boy this year!!! She let me have me new STAG AR-15 early!!! 16" chrome lined, full floated barrel, Rock River Arms trigger upgrade, and a couple handsful of extra 30rnd mag's!!! Now I have to wait until next month to go shopping for something to top it off with!!! I'm set on the LaRue Tactical scope mount, like the Chairman has...and I do have an extra Nikon 3-9x40 laying around for now....Now all I need is a few thousand rounds of boolits!!!

Ain't she purty!!!

Loud end...

Tactical stock

Dandy little peep sight for now!!!

Here's a link to the specs on this gun!!!

http://www.stagarms.com/product_info.php?cPath=13_22&products_id=207

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
:claphands::claphands:nice

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Sweet. Now you nead a spreingfeild 45acp to use for finishing rounds on the biger varmits. I saw a Rock Island 45acp new in box at mega sports for 420.00 iron sights the other day. The varmits wont knwo its not a colt or a springfeild made.

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
:D Does she need a boyfriend :D

Sweet looking gun

·
17,685 Posts
WISH I WAS AS GOOD AS YOU WERE THIS YEAR:rock:

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Longbow26
Sweet. Now you nead a spreingfeild 45acp to use for finishing rounds on the biger varmits. I saw a Rock Island 45acp new in box at mega sports for 420.00 iron sights the other day. The varmits wont knwo its not a colt or a springfeild made.
I gots one that'll do just fine!!!
It's on the left, next to those 2 plastic guns...lol!!!

·
19,583 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311

I musta been a really goooooooood boy this year!!! She let me have me new STAG AR-15 early!!!

Ain't she purty!!!

She ain't just purdy...she's GORGEOUS!

You must'a been extra good, this year...or at least you got'r fooled into thinking you were. :rof2:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
What you nead is a modelling person for your new gun. Bring it by my house and my certified displayer will show case your gun for ya.

Here are a few in his repartraa

[file]44953[/file]

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
He does good work and enjoys it.

[file]44954[/file]

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,486 Posts
Ahhh, I loves me those black guns and I really like the Stag's.

Matter of fact I have had my eye on that model 7 Stag in 6.8.... they make a quality black gun.

Ammo ammo ammo. I bought 1000 of that XM193 for when or if the shtf, not super accurate but good if you want to blow through some mags...... otherwise I still shoot that black hills stuff for the precision work.

Enjoy....

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
I think Brad could teach us all a few secrets to getting nice gifts !

:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
nothin says i love you like tactical hardware. it is your duty to show her your appreciation later on.;)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,795 Posts
Dang Brad! You must have extra good this year! :eek::

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
nothin says i love you like tactical hardware. it is your duty to show her your appreciation later on.;)
I gotta quote this one...just because...LOL..And I'll do me best!!!!:2thumbsup::banana::rock:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts