Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I decided to stay a little closer to hom this weekend and try someplace I've yet to fish in Missouri.

I heard that there is a boat ramp near Fenton?? Can anyone provide more detail than this to me? Directions??

How about a little intel on the river its self? Good fishing? I'm primarily interested in hooking some tasty cats but anything that will pull back at me will do the trick. Believe it or not with the new kid of mine (3 1/2 months) I have yet to go fishing this year!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
754 Posts
George Winter Park is the only one I know of. It's off of old Gravois Road. Haven't been there in years but it was infested with water ticks (PWCs), ski boats, drunks, and other assorted vermin the last time I was there. I would avoid it like the plaque on weekends. Good fishing though if you can locate sunken brush along the banks.

·
5,632 Posts
DWB, you might try driving out to Robertsville State Park which is South of Pacific off of I-44. Nice park with a ramp and a good amount of deeper water so you can run a fair amount of the river with a standard prop.

·
674 Posts
66 STATE PARK in Eureka or GREENTREE Park in Valley Park.

To get to Grrentree take 270 south to Big Bend East about 1/2 mile to a right onto Marshal road. River and boat ramp will be on your left at the bottom of the hill. Greentree will put you behind the Chrysler Plant in Fenton.

GOOD LUCK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.