Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt know there was a wanted area, till now, so I will post here also. Looking for 25 hp mercury electric start 1980s- 1900s. let me know what ya have. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
buddy- I have a mid 80's mercury 25 hp long shaft sittin in the corner of the garage that I would sell pretty cheap. It ran good the last time I ran it, but it has been sitting for 3-4 yrs. I don't know if you need a title or not, but I might have some difficulty finding the title. I never titled it in my name, but my uncle should still have the title it was his motor. I would probably sell it for $400 or possible trade. let me know if your interested

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pcrusher you have a u2u. Has uncle found the title?:pop:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no one have a used 25hp motor? havent heard anymore from pcrusher.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
one more time, pcrusher you have a u2u, I am still wanting a 25hp mercury or yamaha, I havent heard from pcrusher for a while so anyone else have a motor they wanna get rid of?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
motor

Originally posted by pcrusher
buddy- I have a mid 80's mercury 25 hp long shaft sittin in the corner of the garage that I would sell pretty cheap. It ran good the last time I ran it, but it has been sitting for 3-4 yrs. I don't know if you need a title or not, but I might have some difficulty finding the title. I never titled it in my name, but my uncle should still have the title it was his motor. I would probably sell it for $400 or possible trade. let me know if your interested
If someone knows pcrusher, let him know I have left him several messages on his phone and emails, with no response, I dont know if his number has changed or he is sick, but I am wanting to know if he ever recieved the title for this motor?
:wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts