Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we get a break in the rain on Saturday. I've got some more TSI and edge feathering that I'm hoping to get done.

Anyone else headed out? What plans are on your table?

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Turkey hunt kansas. All I have left for this year is a little more food plotting and 6 acres to spray a little multiflora rose in. Rain has prevented it from being done before now.

Reactions: hesseu

· Registered
33,467 Posts
I'd love to think I'm going to get some spraying done and beans in the ground, but mother nature is gonna say otherwise. I also have tickets to the Yanks-Royals Sat and Sunday... not looking like I'll be watching any games at The K either. :boohoo:

· Registered
70,866 Posts
Not exactly in the woods but in my driveway. Painting a newly acquired two man ladder stand I picked up from beanpile at the MDS Sporting Clays shoot last Saturday. I hope the deer don't mind "Battleship Gray" as my chosen color. I have picked out the tree it will be propped up against but I need to pick up a couple of ratchet straps to replace the old ones. Might even use chains so I won't have to replace them in a few years.

· Registered
70,866 Posts
Sunday headed to Springfield area to visit graves of my wifes Dad and other family members. Hope to get some grill time in Monday......but I already grill 3 to 4 times a week as it is.

· Blonde Bearded Guy
8,383 Posts
Had plans to do the years first round of brush hogging the place, trimming clover and putting cams out. But the weather don't look great in my neck of the woods. It should be 2x the fun by the time I make it up now. :(

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Had plans to do the years first round of brush hogging the place, trimming clover and putting cams out. But the weather don't look great in my neck of the woods. It should be 2x the fun by the time I make it up now. :(
We dont brushhog anything until august anymore. One pureed fawn made us change

Reactions: 20'

· Blonde Bearded Guy
8,383 Posts
We dont brushhog anything until august anymore. One pureed fawn made us change
Makes sense, We haven't had that luck yet. Not sure our little tractor and brush hog can take much longer/thicker grass. Mem day always seems pushing it to me.

1,533 Posts
I would like to get out and cut the roads and food plot areas this weekend but I'll wait for things to dry out more. All my wanted tsi and new food plot openings were done at the end of winter. Need to mow and then spray for food plots next. I got a lot of time left but would rather have things killed off long enough to make sure the new areas get hit good.

· King of Callaway
43,375 Posts
Gotta catch enough bait for 99 hooks for a week

I’ll get it always do

Just a matter of if we are baiting with minnows or not

· 2 Corinthians 5:10
1,818 Posts
Was planning to go to the farm, but decided not to slop around in the mud puddles. I have some crp maint I need to get done as soon as it dries up tho.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.