Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Quack
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought this a couple years ago from someone on here. Havent used it as it is too big for me. Wish i could remember who it came from, but they said it is set up for beans. I was planning on changing it to sunflowers but never got around to it.

Open to trades of a smaller planter + cash or a transplanter.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Mode of transport Bumper
Plant Wood Automotive tire Trunk Tree

·
Quack
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can help load if needed. I moved it on a 12' flatbed trailer.

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
Find someone “handy” and split/cut it in two! Believe it or don’t.....more than likely double your asking price on a “smaller” cut down planter and still have the other for your personal use... Double Disc?

·
Quack
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Find someone “handy” and split/cut it in two! Believe it or don’t.....more than likely double your asking price on a “smaller” cut down planter and still have the other for your personal use... Double Disc?
Great idea. Come cut it down for me and when we sell it for double you can keep the other planter and some cash.

Reactions: KRAZO

·
Quack
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Quack
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$1000

·
Quack
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does this have press wheels or drag chains? Double disk opener? Small seed box? Do you have any other pics?
I haven't used it, bought it from an MWT memeber and was told it was set up to run beans. When I hooked it up I realized my fields were not wide enough to use this monster as efficiently as I thought. honestly have no idea if I'm answering your questions correctly. It has two wheels, one on either side. each hopper has a feed box, I don't believe I have small seed inserts but it is adjustable to plant a variety of seed. If there is anything in particular that you want pictures of let me know.

·
Quack
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Plant Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Wood Line Automotive exterior Bumper
Motor vehicle Plant Wood Bumper Red
Motor vehicle Rolling stock Rolling Railway freight car

Attachments

·
#pointsmatter
2,782 Posts
I haven't used it, bought it from an MWT memeber and was told it was set up to run beans. When I hooked it up I realized my fields were not wide enough to use this monster as efficiently as I thought. honestly have no idea if I'm answering your questions correctly. It has two wheels, one on either side. each hopper has a feed box, I don't believe I have small seed inserts but it is adjustable to plant a variety of seed. If there is anything in particular that you want pictures of let me know.
The small seed box would be be hind the large seed box. (where you dump the seed). it sounds like it has double disk openers. Take a pic of those if you can. see if any are in really bad shape. Behind that there should be some sort of fat wheel or chain. that covers the seed if it has them on it. Take a picture of that if you can even if its missing.

·
Quack
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The small seed box would be be hind the large seed box. (where you dump the seed). it sounds like it has double disk openers. Take a pic of those if you can. see if any are in really bad shape. Behind that there should be some sort of fat wheel or chain. that covers the seed if it has them on it. Take a picture of that if you can even if its missing.
will do, I'll run out this weekend and snap some pics.

·
Quack
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think those pics you posted answered all my questions. For some reason i thought those were 12 ft drills but that is bigger than that isn't it?
I believe its 14' with 28 openers you could always not fill the outer boxes and it will plant like a 12' ;-)

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
Location? And do you have a way to load it up onto a gooseneck trailer?

·
Quack
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bourbon,mo.

Ya we can lift it on a trailer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts